One

"He didn't prep you?" Taehyung's face scrunches into a painful expression.

"No! I thought he was. He was talking so smooth and sexy-like so when he told me to bend over I expected the fucker to know what he was doing." The shorter male huffs angrily. Jimin's soft cheeks puffing in annoyance.

"So then what happened? Don't tell me you went dry." Taehyung clutches at his backpack straps, anxiously imagining the pain the other must've gone through.

"What do you think? As soon as I felt the tip I kicked his ass out. The fact that he thought he was going to tap this raw." Jimin scoffs disbelievingly.

The two college students absentmindedly maneuver around their fellow peers and into their shared classroom.

"At this point I'll never stand a chance with him and inevitably end up dying alone."  Jimin continued complaining as they take their seats beside each other.

"Why are you doing this again? And how exactly is this going to help you with Min Yoongi?" Taehyung found himself wondering.

The elder shushed his best friend, carefully looking around the room to make sure his beloved crush and his friends hadn't arrived yet.

"Because." Jimin muttered when the coast was clear. "He's a fucking sex god Tae. I haven't even had a proper orgasm yet and until I do, I could never shoot my shot. It would be humiliating." The blonde haired male sighs dejectedly.

Jimin's eyes wonder over to front of the classroom, watching as the cause of his crisis makes himself known.

"You're being ridiculous Jim. But look if it'll get you to shut up I'll give you his number." Taehyung begins scribbling on a clean white sheet of paper.

Jimin feels his heart clamp up. "What? Who's number?"

"Relax, it's just a guy who's really really good at this kind of stuff. I'm sure he won't mind teaching you a few things." Jimin calms a bit.

"Really? Like a sex ed teacher? Is he hot?"

Taehyung snorts. "He's just your type actually."

"Ugh never mind why am I even considering this? That's fucking weird Tae, there's no way I'm hell I'm talking to this guy." Jimin shakes his head in disgust. He's Park Jimin for fucks sake, he's got the hottest ass in university and he'd be damned if he embarrassed himself by asking a stranger for help getting off.

"Whatever, it's here just in case you change you're mind." Taehyung jots down the number on the corner of Jimin's notes, knowing he would cave in eventually.

Later that night after finally finishing an assignment that took two weeks of contemplation, Jimin found himself on his phone. His top teeth raked against his bottom lip, anxiously tugging at the soft flesh. His dark eyes were lit by his phone screen as he debated on whether or not to go through with this.

I mean what does he have to lose? His dignity? It's not like he knows this person in real life so worst scenario Jimin gets rejected and best scenario he gets a sex teacher.

After weighing out his options Jimin gets the courage to type out a message to the contactless number.

JM: I hear you're the one to go to for lessons.

Unknown: Who's this? If you knew me you'd know I'm almost failing every course this semester. 

JM: What I'm looking for has more to do with anatomy than mathematics😪

Unknown: Look, I don't have time for this. I never even took anatomy.

JM: You're slow as fuck. I was told you could teach me a thing or two about sex but now I'm beginning to think you need my help instead. Jimin rolls his eyes as he sends out the text.