Chapter Five

As soon as Sapphire got home she hurriedly took a bath and pulled on a shorts and tank top and rushed to her kitchen.

Nera would be over any minute now.

The door bell rang as she placed the popcorn in the microwave.

She ran to the door and let Nera in then went back to the kitchen to get their snacks ready.

She poured skittles and M&Ms in a bowl and took the freshly popped popcorn from the microwave and put in a bowl. She took them to the living room then rushed back for a orange juice.

Nera was staring at her funny when she came back to the living room.

"What?" She asked.

Nera then squealed and pulled her on the couch.

"Which one gave you that hickey? Which one did you choose?" Nera squealed.

Shit! She forgot to cover the hickey.

"Don't freak out by what I'm going to tell you", she started.
"Shut up and start talking", Nera said throwing a cushion her way.

Sapphire laughed at her best friend's words.

"Kane put the hickey there", she started but was cut off by Nera's squealing.
"I don't know why you didn't choose Dominick but Kane is just fine. I am happy for you!" Nera said hugging her.

"Nera I didn't choose. I have them both", she said watching Nera's eyes grew large.

"Are you playing both brothers?"

Sapphire laughed.
"Nera no I'm not"

Nera looked on her to elaborate.
Sapphire told Nera about her dates and about her meeting earlier.

Nera was screaming the moment Sapphire finished talking.

"You got two sex gods for your damn self!" Nera yelled.

Laughing the two went to watching movies and feasting on snacks and orange juice.

Throughout their selection of movies each time a sex scene comes on Nera would tease Sapphire by saying those girls got nothing on your sex life.

The two then pulled on bath suits and ran throw the lobby in the direction of the pool.

Nera wore a one piece red bath suit with a deep V cut in the chest and majority of her back was on display while Sapphire sported a red bikini with a gold bow between her breasts.

The pool area was never full as only three condos were within the building and the other two owners who Sapphire have never met never seemed to be home.

The two lazed around and spoke some more of the Williams duo.

Both women played around like they were 16 again.

"Gosh, with so much work to do I forgot how to enjoy myself", Sapphire said as they laid on the pool side chairs.

"Tell me about it", Nera drawled out.

"We need this more often", Sapphire said giggling.

"Hey, it's getting late and I have to pick up Kayla from my mom because she's going out to some Church Senior meeting", Nera said.

Kayla was Nera's two year old daughter. She was engaged to Kayla's father and the two were getting married this summer.

"Okay I'll laze out here for a little longer. You go on", she said not moving from her place on the chair.

"We can continue this fun starting early tomorrow since it's our day off. I'll call you when I get home", Nera said over her shoulders walking away from the pool area.