Chapter Four

Sapphire woke up an hour before her 6am alarm and laid staring at the ceiling.

Today was her business with the Williams brothers.
Also the day they wanted her answer.

She sighed and rolled out of bed.
She slipped on her robe and open the glass door that led to the balcony just outside her room.

The morning breeze tickled her body and played with her hair.

She had the perfect view of a sea that was close by her house.

She watched as waves crept unto the sand and rolled back to the sea. She watched the sea gulls scanned the water for fish.

With a sigh she decided to start getting ready for work.
Gives her some time to dress up for her meeting with the brothers.
This was the only thing on her agenda for today. She was thinking about going out with Nera after the meeting.

Nera has became Sapphire's bestfriend overtime.
It had took her a long time to start trusting Nera because of her experience with her previous bestfriend but Nera had proved herself worthy.

She wanted to update Nera on what was going on with the Williams brothers.

As Sapphire stepped out of the bathroom she heard her phone ringing.

"Hey Saph, remember you have a meeting at 9 with the Williams duo", Nera said in the other end.

"I'm up and getting ready", she eats with a smile.
"Dress to impress Sis", Nera said with a laugh.

"Whatever, come over mine at one", she said with a laugh.
"I was gonna come over anyway", Nera said with a laugh.
"I'll let you go get ready for the two sex on legs. Choose one wisely", Nera said laughing and hung up.

Sapphire sighed as she put the phone on her bed.
If only Nera knew that she might not have to choose between the two.

She stepped into her closet and stopped at her mirror.

She had light skin and her body was average with curves in the right places. A flat stomach, wide hips and just the right amount of ass nothing extra. She had long toned legs. Her eyes were green and her hair was black and almost touched her bottom.

She was average.
Why would two sex gods like the Williams brothers find interest in her?

She would expect  them to be with a famous model or someone from that league.

She ran her hand through her hair and went to take out an outfit for the day.

She took out a yellow body con dress that touches her knees and had a white belt at the waist. She took out white pumps.
Normally she wouldn't put on makeup for work purposes but this was different. However, she did not go overboard. She kept it minimal.

Picking up her car keys and white handbag she stepped out of her condo and made her way to the coffee shop in the lobby.

She sipped on her coffee while she drove to Altitude to meet with the two brothers.

She was led to a room where there was long table along with twelve chairs aligned.
Kane and Dominick was already there waiting for her arrival.

"Good Day gentlemen", she said with a polite smile.

"Sapphire", they simultaneously greeted her with polite smiles of their own.

"Coffee?" Dominick offered.
Feeling for more caffeine to get through this meeting Sapphire nodded.

Both men eyes never left her.
For a moment Sapphire thought Dominick would accidentally spill the coffee on her.

Clearing her throat Sapphire got right down to business.

"I would like to work with the girls three week days  from 12am through to 4pm. I would like to know which three days you would like to agree to. Also they will be called on some Saturdays but that is when the show is close by", she said whilst trying not to make eye contact with the two.

"In all honesty any day you choose is fine with us", Kane said and Dominick nodded in agreement.

"Very well. Monday , Thursday and Friday are the days that I chose", she said clasping her hands.

"Could I see the girls?" Sapphire asked.

"Sure", Kane said as Dominick took out his phone to make a call.

In less than two minutes the room door opened and 5 ladies stepped in.

Immediately Sapphire was jealous.

If they had such ladies around them why would they want her?

Sapphire quickly ran through the agenda with the models and would look at Kane and Dominick ever so often who were always looking at her.

When she had briefed the models Dominick sent them off.

"Now it's time for our business", Dominick said and sat on the table hovering her.

Sapphire's heart began to beat faster than usual.

Kane stood up and came behind her chair.

"I - er. I think that I'm-", she stopped talking when she felt Kane's breathing in her ears.

"What's the answer sweetheart?" He breathed out softly in her ears.

She gasped when Dominick's hand cupped her face.

"I um...." she tried but stopped and gulped when Kane nibbled on her ears.
Dominick's hand was now cupping her breasts.

Her body was not used to this kind of attention.

Heck, she haven't been touched by a man before.

Kane and Dominick looked at each other and seemed to speak with their eyes as Kane moved to lock the doors of the conference room while Dominick took her up and put her to lay on the table.

She was lost in a trance.
It was as if she had no control over her body.

Kane walked back to the table as Dominick was taking her breasts from her dress.
They both suckled on her nipples.

Unable to contain herself Sapphire moaned out loudly.

Dominick looked up to her face and kissed her.
"Moan as loud as you want. No one can see nor hear you through these walls", he said in her ears and went back to her nipple.
Kane hitched up her dress and caressed her thighs.
He then rubbed his hand across the meshed underwear that covered her vagina.

"Soaked already?" Kane said with a smirk and sucked on her neck as he played with her vagina not removing her underwear.

Words were not available for her at the moment.
All she did was moan as both men pushed her to her limit and she orgasmed.

Dominick chuckled as did Kane.
"Imagine and we haven't even started as yet", Dominick said and kissed her lips.

The two men then sat down and watched her trying to get her breathing steady.

"Your answer", Kane said with a smirk.

Still not being to find her voice she nodded.

She got off the table and fixed her clothes.

"We'll come over tonight to finish this", Dominick said as they all stood.

They both followed her to her car and kissed her goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is the time hot or is it just me?

Whooooooooooooo!  Now that was something.

I'm looking for someone who can make a cover for me...
Please someone help me out here!

#Vote
#Comment
#Share
Also follow me on..
Ig@graceful_sprinter05
Fb@Unique Angel