Chapter 3

Mirae had just left with Taeil,  and you're waiting for Hwanwoong to come and pick you up like he said he would.
You do the finishing touches to your make up and sort out your dress.

You're using a Black knee lengthed dress with a bit of front cleavage  showing most of your chest.  It also has a silver belt on the waist part of the dress that goes with your earrings and jewelry , as well as your loose black curls,  you slip on your  black heels , grab your purse and head out to the parking lot waiting for Hwanwoong.

You see a black car pull up and walk towards it,  the door opens,  'get in y/n ' Hwanwoong
says,  you Jump in and shut the door behind you.

'Well you're looking stunning' he compliments. 'My hyungs would probably be drooling over you'
You blush 'oh shut up,  I don't look that good.  Besides,  I'm a potato ' you say with a pout
'If you we're then I would've eaten you out a long time ago hun '
You blush 'arghh for fuck sakes you're such a flirt'
He chuckles lightly.

*****************************
You arrive at the party and is surprised to see how amazingly the place is decorated.  Everything is so aestheticly pleasing  to you.  Every detail of roses,  confetti and gold dust makes you look in awe,  art is your passion and this was totally worth watching

'Whoa.. ' you unconsciously let out
' I know right,  now come on let's meet my friends' he grabs your hand and pulls you towards a group of guys who are happily chatting with each other.

'Guys I've brought someone for you all to meet' he happily says . They all turn to you and you can feel their gaze burning through you , you force a smile
' Hello I'm Kang Y/n,  I'm 19 years old and I'm a friend of Hwanwoongs' you bow politely .
' And she's single~' Hwanwoong sings out
You roll your eyes and keep your gaze focused on the floor.

After a few seconds of silence one of the men speak up 'Hello,  I'm Ravn and I'm the eldest here ' He smiles at you and your heart melts,  he's  so beautiful. You try your best not to blush or stutter while speaking so you just nodded and smiled as they all introduced themselves.

'I'm Leedo,  nice to meet you Y/n' he says in his deep voice
You internally screamed,  his voice is so deep it made you excited in a way.

' Hello I'm Keonhee!!  He practically shouts,  nice to meet you Y/n' he comes over to you and pulls you into a big hug and damn was he tall....

'Yah Keonhee-ah move we want to meet her too!! ' one of the guys said
Keonhee moves and this guy walks up to you and takes your right hand and kisses it.  'Hello y/n-ah  I'm  Lee Seoho , it's a pleasure to meet a cute gem like you' he smiles and you blushed,  you couldn't anymore he was too cute and charming and it made you flustered to the point you were sure you turned red  and he just chuckled

'Oh mighty Seoho hyung,  please teach me your ways ' one of the guys said , he looked quite young and adorable
'Hello y/n noona ,  I am Son Dongju but you can call me Xion,  I'm 18 years old,  and I have a twin brother named son Dongmyeong'
You smiled at his cuteness,  he was just too adorable for this world,  you bowed at him ' Nice to meet you Xion'

------------------------------------------------

You we're busy chatting to the guys,  you have become less awkward with them and Xion and you have already become best buddies,  you also found out that Keonhee has a lot in common with you and you kept making fun of Hwanwoong coz he was the shortest of them all it was fun and you we're glad you came to this party.

Suddenly,  a couples song started to play and Xion turned to you 'Y/n noona,  would you like to dance? ' he asked with a cute smile,  'it's okay if you don't want to. '
'I would love to dance xion but I don't think I'm that good at it' you reply honestly
'Well that's embarrassing ' Hwanwoong says
You roll your eyes at him
'Come on noona,  I'll teach you' Xion takes your hand and leads you to the dance floor.  'It's quite simple , all you have to do is keep your right hand on my shoulder,  your left hand in mine and move accordingly to me' he explains.

You comply with his movements when you feel his hand wrap around your waist,  it made you feel a bit uncomfortable but you didn't complain.

After the song you sat down 'you're a fast learner noona' Xion complemented 'Thank you Xion'
He smiles and then looks at the time,  oh dear it's 23:30 pm I have to get going,  my curfew is at 12 pm
'Goodbye Noona,  I hope to see you again really soon' He bows and walks away.

You sigh,  you're all alone now.  You have no idea where the rest of the guys are.  You take out your phone and scroll through your social media bored as hell and you see a post made my Johnny and his new toy.  You sigh and decide to head home.  Hwanwoong notices you leaving and stops you 'nuh uh uh,  you ain't going anywhere,  stay here. ' you whine 'but there's nothing for me to do here~'

Hwanwoong sighs 'Go and talk to people,  make friends '
'But I'm not a social butterfly like you are ' you defend
'Okay fine,  go and talk to one of my Hyungs then'
He says.  'Your hyungs seem busy,  I do not want to disturb them. '

'Bullshit,  look at them,  they're all secretly checking you out'
You silently look around and realised,  he was right.  They we're checking you out but you felt uncomfortable  'Hwanwoong I don't think i-'  he cuts you off ' you're not going anywhere,  my hyungs are interested in you so you should give them all a chance at least' you sigh
'Fine I'll try'
He smiles and walks away.