Chapter 1

'Y/n hun,  are you sure you don't want to go home? ' My best friend Mirae asked.  'You've been drinking so much and you look like you're about to pass out ' She says eyeing you.

You ignore her and continue on your fifth bottle of Soju even though you can barely keep your composure.

'Okay Y/n that's enough' she orders the bartenders not to give you anymore to drink.  You whine
' But Mirae I need the alcohol'
Mirae glares at you ' No you don't,  Johnny broke up with you for something stupid but that doesn't mean you need to drown all you sadness away in alcohol'

You hate to admit it,  but she's right.  Johnny was the only guy I loved,  he made me feel special and taught me the values of life,  even though we had an on and off relationship due to our studies,  you loved everything thing about him.
From his perfect smile,  to his long legs you just loved him.
But now.... You despise him,  you hate him for cheating on you,  it makes you feel useless.
Who knew all Johnny wanted was sex,  he never loved you and he told you that himself.

Your heart shattered just thinking about him and you broke down crying.  Mirae noticed and helped you to stand up 'come on,  let's go home '

Argh,  back to our stupid college dorms where I have a high chance of Seeing Johnny and his new "replacement"
I hate life.  Its such a bitch.

*************
Once we reached home I changed into my clothes and passed out,  knowing that I'll have a hectic Hangover tomorrow.

Oh well,  at least it's a Saturday.

----------------------
Unedited,  please leave a comment if you liked this chapter or not.. Thank you
~탈리