Pregnancy Cravings

Yoongi:

You were 4 months pregnant and cravings were starting to slap you in the face. You'd been eating Cheerios and cheese for the past week and this would be the first time Yoongi actually witnessed you eating something like that.

You walked downstairs where he was in the living room watching Tv and eating some leftover Korean Barbecue that Jin made like a day ago. You went in the kitchen and poured a bowl of unsweetened Cheerios and a packet of cheese. You put the cheese on top of the Cheerios and melted it and picked up a spoon before leaving the kitchen to go sit next to Yoongi.

"Hey baby, what are you eating?" Yoongi asked before giving you a peck on the lips. "Hold up...what the fuck is that-" he questions after looking into bowl. "It's Cheerios with cheese on top, delicious"
You hum before picking up the spoon and digging into the weird combination. "That's disgusting but, you're pregnant so, I guess it's acceptable" "whatever. I don't say that when you always eat that nasty ass Mc Donald's you always bring home when you come back from the studio" "you're so mean now that you're pregnant" he stated before picking up some chopsticks. "You're acting like you didn't get me pregnant- you know what nevermind" you say under your breathe and walk back upstairs with your "delicious" food.