Chapter 5

Dedicated to RyleeLOVE1D because she guessed last chapter's gif from Ramona and Beezus even though it wasn't a moving gif, it was kinda just a picture (I put it up from my iPhone so it was messed up). 

"Who could ever love a girl named Beezus?" "Jesus?" 

BEST LINE EVER.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I chomped on my cereal, shoveling spoonfuls into my mouth before I was even done chewing my last bite.

"Very princessy." My older brother, Josh, entered the room.

I replied through a mouthful, "Shut up. I'm late and-"

"-chewing with your mouth open while mushed up cereal is practically pouring out of your mouth. Once again, very princessey." He joked, cutting me off.

I rolled my eyes at him, "I am late!"

"Ah, I remember being late for secondary school." He said with nostalgia, as if it was more than five years ago. He always seemed to pretend that he wasn't only 23 years old. He pretended like he was some wise old man, which he was far from.

"Ha ha." I fake-laughed finishing my last bite of cereal. I put my dish into the sink and grabbed my bookbag, slinging it over my shoulder. "Bye, Joshy-poo!" I said in a baby voice, "I love yeww!"

"How many times do I need to tell you not to call me that?"

"WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME BACK?!"

"Aren't you late?"

"Say you love me!" I whined.

"I love you, Rosalie!"

"How many times do I need to tell you not to call me that?"

"As many as I need to tell you not to called me Joshy-poo!"

"Bye, Joshy-poo." I huffed before finally leaving.

***

Ah, there's nothing like the feeling of school on a Monday morning. Gotta love it.

Not.

I rushed to my locker to grab all of the books I needed for my first few classes.

Like always, the first half of the day went by extremely slowly. By lunch, I was already tired. I just wanted it to be Friday. Like now.

"Nicole, when's the weeeeeekend?" I mumbled, picking at my food.

"Four and a half school days from now."

"You know, the least the school can do to make our lives more enjoyable is make our lunches more edible. Aren't private schools supposed to have better food than public schools? This leaves me wondering what people at public schools eat."

She replied quickly, "Rubber."

"I thought that's what this was?" I said, picking up my school's idea of a chip.

"Ah, the mysteries behind school lunches." We both chuckled slightly before she jumped straight to the questions. "So, even though you texted me after, you never gave details. I need details!"

Geniuinely confused, I questioned, "....on what?"

"Your history report for Mr. Monroe." She told me sarcastically. "What do you think, stupid! Your date with Louis!"

"So it was a date?"

"Obviously! You didn't think it was? I thought we agreed it was a date?"

"I did. I just wasn't sure." I took a bite from my lunch. Nicole watched me expectantly. "I must be a very interesting eater because you cannot seem to take your eyes off of me. Either that, or I'm just that damn sexy."