Chapter 12

WAIT, I'M UPDATING IS THE WORLD ENDING SINCE WHEN DO I UPDATE. Sorry it's been two months. Enjoy x)

Dedication to @1DMakesMeProud because they guessed last chapter's gif :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I attempted to open my eyes, but they could only open a crack. They finally peeled open, and I assumed I left my contacts in overnight. I adjusted to my surroundings and panic attack soon began.

Oh my god. Oh my god. Where am I? Whose clothes am I wearing? Why does my head hurt so badly? Have I been raped or something? Am I still Rosie? Again, where am I?

I slapped myself across the face twice to try to snap into reality and winced because it actually really hurt. I swung my feet over to the edge of the bed and tried to stand up. As soon as I got up, I collapsed onto the ground. I groaned because that actually really hurt, too. This was not one of the best mornings I'd had. Actually, that was probably an understatement made by the optimist in me. This was probably one of the worst mornings I'd had...ever.

My head was somewhat throbbing and I was just sprawled out on the ground. I heard someone enter and soon enough I saw Louis hovering over me.

I asked, "Can you turn off the light in here? I'm being blinded by it and I just recently discovered that I'm incapable of walking."

"The light is off, love." He said with a slight chuckle as he helped me get up off the ground. He was basically carrying me since I had absolutely no strength. "Let's get you something to eat and a little Advil."

I was practically dragged into the kitchen and set on a chair. It finally clicked to me that I was over at his flat. "Why do I feel like someone repeatedly threw me at a wall?"

"I think someone had a little too much to drink last night."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "I don't drink."

"By the way you drank last night, I beg to differ," he smiled. "Do you want a cup of tea?"

"Please."

"I'm making waffles, too."

"Yummy-licious." My elbows, my head's support, collapsed beneath me and I hit my head on the counter. That just added to all of the terrible things that had happened to me that morning. "Ow."

He handed me my cup of tea in a big mug with two pills, "I think you could use this sooner rather than later."

"How do I know you're not trying to drug me?"

"I don't know," he shrugged. "You don't. I could very well be trying to drug you but you're in so much pain that you're going to take the pills anyway. So this could have a very bad outcome for you but either way you're going to take the pills, aren't you?"

"Pretty much."

I started sipping my delicious Yorkshire Tea and took down the two Advils. As soon as my waffle was done, I literally shoved it down my throat. I was starving. Louis didn't even bother giving me a weird look. I think he was quite used to me by now.

*

After a little while, I decided to head home. I caught a taxi and after only a couple of minutes, I arrived at the castle. I took a deep breath before paying the cab driver and heading inside.

"I'm home," I called as I entered through the front door.

"Rosalie! You have a lot to explain, young lady!" I heard my mother respond from some other room.

My hands immediately covered my face and I let out a silent scream. What did I do wrong? I called her and told her I would be staying over at Louis's! I was actually about to cry on the inside. I didn't want to get in trouble!

"What is it?" I tried to say as innocently as possible.

"This." She entered the room and held up the newspaper. On the front cover, there was a picture of Louis and I dancing at the club (we were dancing appropriately, thank god) and the headline read: Princess Rosalie Clubbing With The Boys Of One Direction. 

My jaw dropped and I think I actually stopped breathing.

No. This could not be happening.

She began her rant, "Who do you think you are? Just because you're the princess doesn't mean you're allowed to go clubbing! You're seventeen and I'll bet you drank alcohol last night too! You can't just go out and do things like this! You have a name to protect and you are a role model to so many people - you can't just go breaking laws!"

"Mum, this is the first time I have ever done anything like this-" I started, but I was cut off.

"Maybe that has to do with this boyband boyfriend of yours!"

"Louis has nothing to do with this! He is an amazing guy so don't try to turn this on him! But what I'm trying to say is that everyone else does this type of thing often and this is just my first time! I'm seventeen, let me have a little fun!"

"You're seventeen, meaning it's illegal for you to drink alcohol."

I rolled my eyes, "Oh, please. The majority of seventeen-year-olds in this country already drink alcohol and have for a long time."

"Well those people aren't princesses of the United Kingdom now, are they?"

I felt like stomping my foot. "I didn't ask to be a princess!"

"Well you are and there's nothing you can do about it!"

"I just want to be normal!" I yelled with a final groan as I stomped my way upstairs and into my room.

Sure, I was giving her trouble with my attitude, but I didn't care. I was seventeen, what did she expect from me? For me to just stay home like I always had and only hang out with Nicole all the time? Did she expect that I would never break the rules simply because I was a princess?

She couldn't possibly expect that. I had a life to live, too. I was only young once and I didn't plan on wasting the time I had left of being a teenager and being in school. This was possibly the only time in my life that I would be close to normal and I needed to take advantage of it. Normal people my age party and drink, so why shouldn't I? Just because I was a princess? Somehow I didn't find that as a valid reason.

I was so done with this whole 'princess' thing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sincerely apologize that this chapter took like, forever. I wanted to finish my holiday short story (Under the Mistletoe - read it!) before I got back into this one.

Please comment/vote!! Tell me what you thought! Oh, and guess the HILARIOUS gif on the side :D (it's been so long since I've said that!)

thanks for reading! <3  

xoxo