•Chapter 1•

•Wings of fire•

This is a little bit of a back story or flash back sort of think of how keith become the fire demon/spirit.
You don't have to read this it's just a little info lol

||Keith POV||

When I was younger I was always fascinated with fire. I didn't know why at the time, but I know why now.
It's just... the glow it has, the collar of the beautiful sunset flames dancing in cool wind... for some reason the flame never hurt me... it's a thing I found out I could do when I was about three. I would sit next to the fire and put my hands in it, feeling the warm tingling feeling every time the fire touched my skin go though my body it was nice... and calming...
But...
One day my father found out what I was doing and dragged me to a church...
I hate him...
I hate the church...
Once I was in the big building, I didn't like it and started to feel sick. I collapsed.

I woke up to find that I was strapped to a bed by chains in a white brick room. I was so scared.
" H-Hello!? "
I yelled trying to brake free from the chains holding my body down but I couldn't... The door opens and three people walk in wearing white robes and gold chains, one was holding a cup of something, the other was holding a gold cross that was littered with gems and the final person was a big man he looked like a crazy person looking down at my locked up body... I try to brake free but fail again. I was starting to panic so my breath got faster as the people walk closer saying strange words that I didn't know. But I felt something when they spoke... and it HURT!
I started crying and sobbing as they chant loudly flicking what I thought was water at me every few seconds but as soon as the water hit my skin my eyes widened as I screamed in pain shaking violently as tears run down my face.
" S-Stop!!... Please!!... "
I sob weekly... But the people didn't stop...
It went on for hours until I passed out...

I woke up in my bed...
I cringe in pain as I try to move, looking around I can see my 'father' sitting across the room with a... gun?! My eyes widened as I can see it's pointed at... Me. I sit up quickly not caring about how painful it was to move, I just was frightened and wanted to get out of the house, now! luckily he was asleep, I sighed softly and slowly moved off the bed, moving slowly towards the door trying not to make any noise. I made it out...
As soon as I got out of that house I ran. I just ran until I couldn't run anymore.
After running for what seemed like hours, I found myself on a mountain side at an opening of a cave. Walking in I found a small glowing light in mid air, as I got closer I noticed that it was a small flame.
What was i here? How did I even find this place? What is that small flame? How can it even stay alive? There is no wood or even a torch... Thoughts where running around my mind as I unknowingly walked closer to the strange flame. I snapped back into reality as I reach out to the small flame, it was like it was calling out to me...
As soon as I touched the flame it became a large pair of fiery sunset wings that wrapped around my body, but I didn't hurt... it was... warm.
I started to feel light headed and fell asleep on the ground feeling safe in the flames embrace.

...That was nineteen years ago...