Chapter 1 - My Gloria has changed

Oh dios mio!(oh my God!) God, Gloria is about to shoot the man whose Las Estrellas brand is on my hand.
My best friend who is like my sister fought through so much to finally reunite with me after that night in the club.
Now she has blood on her hands all because of me. All because she tried to save me and make sure I made it out alive.
I'll never forget thinking about whether she had been murdered, raped, or kidnapped that night. I'm so happy to see her okay. But the look in her eyes right now, as she holds that gun steadily aimed at this diablo of a man......it is terrifying. She must have been through a lot in this short time apart to have such rich hatred exuding from her. Gloria has always been the sweet rosa full of warmth and creativity. That's why we have been friends so many years.

That warmth is dying in front of my eyes-
*gun moves*

"NO GLORIA! Por favor, por favor. Please don't shoot him!" I hear myself shout suddenly.

She turns to me, disturbed and clearly shaken. Our eyes lock. "Suzu, turn around."

"Pero(but)- no Gloria, *whispers* no. You already have too much blood on you because of me! Mi hermana, vamonos a casa (my sister, let's go home). *cries* Please, let's go home before it's too late." I can feel myself starting to hyperventilate from the anxiety hammering my nerves as the sounds of gunshots draw nearer to us.

"Suzu, I already decided. Turn around"
She's lost it, Gloria is off the edge. I can see in her face she has no more patience for my stalling.

I give, I can't watch her do this. A flicker of motion catches my peripheral, Esparza is on the move forward to Gloria!

"Dios!(God!) Gloria, mov-" *pow* *pow* *pow*

*thump* I stumble as I watched his body fall down. "He won't mess with us again Suzu." That fiery scarlet red dress sways fire ablaze in the background as she slowly walks forward over Esparza's body. All I hear right now is crackles of glass and bullets as she moves across the street. Gun in hand, Gloria crouches over him tracing the gun from his temple to jaw line "la bala *glance*, mi bala lo resuelve todo; mi bala es reina (the bullet, my bullet settles everything, my bullet is queen). No one will hold me against my will again." She arches her eyebrow as she stares down at him in disgust, with the faintest smirk. "Let's go."

-END CHAPTER 1-