He told the driver to wait with him in front of her house. If the driver knew what Arnav intended, he wasn't saying anything. So while time passed and both waited, one evil plan started to form in Arnav's head. This plan was so evil that the life of this shameless woman will turn into hell and Arnav planned to enjoy every second of her misery.

***

Khushi entered the house with a smile on her face. Even if she has lost her plate from her hands, her prayers were heard from her Devi Meiya, who was kind to her and fulfilled one of her deepest wishes. She didn't tell anyone about her plans and promised herself to keep everything hidden, till the right time comes to talk with her parents. She looked around, not finding anyone in the living room. She walked to the kitchen but even this room was empty. Her Babuji was probably at work but Amma and Payal should be at home.

Khushi walked to her room in intention to freshen up and change into more comfortable clothes. She looked down and saw red powder all over her body. It's good that nobody is at home because who knows how her Amma would react when she discovers Khushi's appearance.

But before Khushi could enter her room to change, she notices voices coming from inside the room. The door wasn't closed fully, so she could see who was inside. Her Amma, Babuji and Payal sat on Payal's bed and spoke to her.

>>Payal my child stop crying,<< Khushi's Babuji voice sound desperate and pleading. The man was pure angel since Khushi met him and always tried to make his children happy.

>>This all is too much for me, Babuji. I was outside today and...and...Do you know how our neighbors looked at me? They talked about me behind my back.<< Payal sounded sad and desperate too. Khushi wanted to give her sister love and comfort, but at the same time, she wanted to give her room to calm down.

Amma was the one who did what Khushi wanted and tried to calm her daughter down and remove some fears.

>>Payal, don't do this. Don't think about our neighbors so negative. They are still our friends. They always helped if we needed them. They are good people.<<

Payal became angry and freed her hands from her Fathers grip.

>>Are you blind Maa? They are looking at me and I see the question in their eyes. What is wrong with this girl that the groom and his family didn't want her anymore?

>>Payal listen,<< Garima tried again to calm her daughter but it was for nothing.

Payal didn't want to calm down.

>>No I am tired of listening.<<

>>Well you have no other choice then to calm down,<< her dad pointed out, >>when Khushi comes back home, we will all drink one chai together and talk in peace. His voice was soft and relaxing but didn't reach his daughters mood.

>>Khushi! Khushi! Khushi!, Payal exploded.

>>I can't hear her name anymore. You both love her more than me.<< Khushi's heart broke hearing her sisters accusations. In her world, both, Payal and her loved their parents and were loved equally in return.

>>No, Payal, you are our daughter, too.<< Babuji really tried to make Payal believe she was loved but his words obviously didn't reach her ears.

>>No, I am your only daughter. She is some child from the streets. You always love her more than me. Always protect her. And when I point out that without her I would be married to my fiancé, you won't listen to me. But what I say is the truth, no matter you want or won't listen to me. She is not your daughter.<<