2

Let's continue, shall we. Same warnings as before. This part is going to be a filler. Sorry about that. I want to give you guys an understanding of what Todoroki was thinking during the fight. It isn't going to be as long of a chapter as the previous one. Just saying the story is going to be easy on the gayness in the beginning. But it will get better. Don't worry.^ - ^

/Todoroki POV/

I listened in on the conversation that was happening between Iida and Uraraka. They talked about training, how to prepare for tomorrow's training, homework, stuff like that. But I noticed that Midoriya wasn't his usual self. He seemed more down. He just stared, barely eating. I decided to ignore it though, not wanting to push in his business.

I heard Midoriya squeal, it was rather adorable, but putting those thoughts aside, I saw Bakugo there with a smirk on his face. He was yelling at Midoriya. Talking about how he didn't jump off a bridge. My eyes widened slightly. I froze. I didn't know what to do. Should I help him? Should I stand up for him? No. He would just get scared even more. The teachers surely will take care of it. I stared and watched the fight play out. Bakugo continued kicking and punching him. He even burned him a couple of times. What happened to Bakugo? He has been so good at not hurting Midoriya. After a while teachers started grabbing him, one was successful. People started dispersing. They just left Midoriya curled up in a ball, crying and mumbling to himself. His mumbles were unclear but I tried making them out. Nothing came to sense. I realized I was staring at him, so instead of helping, I got flustered. I looked away, hiding my blush and left. I felt bad for leaving him, but I did. I heard him run away, I didn't know where though. I could hear his sobs and screams. I had no idea how to help him. Emotions are not my thing. So I just went to class and waited for it to start.

/later in class/

I saw Midoriya asleep in his chair. I could hear soft snores, and so could Aizawa apparently  because he sighed and told us the rest of class is free time so he could sleep too. So everyone started talking amongst each other. But I just watched him. His back went up and down at each breath. It relaxed me. But I noticed his breath quicken and I payed close attention to the sobs coming from him. Before I knew it, the bell rang. I packed my things and let the sleeping Midoriya to rest, knowing he probably had a hard time sleeping. But I heard screaming come from Bakugo. He came out with a smirk on his face. "What are you looking at, fucking icy-hot?" He questioned. I just looked away as he continued walking. I decided to walk to the dorms as well.

Everyone was hanging out in the main area. They talked and played on their phones. Some were watching the movie that was playing. Bakugo was making dinner for everyone, Kirishima bugging him from behind him. Everyone knew what was going on between the two. Bakugo was nicer and more kind to Kirishima so we all assume they are a couple. A few times before I saw them flirting, well the Bakugo kind of flirting where they stare at each other and he smirks. But that is besides the point.

Midoriya came in and looked at us. We tried to get him to stay for dinner but he just ignored everyone and went to his dorm on the second floor. He used the elevator to get there. I just watched as he was waiting for the elevator. It didn't take long so he got on and left my sight. Leaving me to wonder what happened to the happy, perky, dream driven boy we used to all know and love. It had been since yesterday that I have noticed his actions have gotten a little less.....well, Midoriya. He put on a fake smile and said he was fine but, was he really? Was he really ok? His smiles fooled everyone around him. But I could see straight through them. He was hurting. He had pain and nobody realized it. I want to help him but......

How?

Ok that was quite a chapter. It isn't as long and didn't take as long to write. The other took all day, this took an hour. Dedication all the way! But anyway, I figured you all probably wanted to know why Todoroki didn't help. We all know he is a robot and doesn't really know how to handle emotions. So that is why he just stared. He just watched on the sidelines. I hope this isn't too short and if you still have questions on it then go ahead and ask. Thanks for reading this fanfic. I appreciate it. I work hard on it. It is probably the best thing I have written. But yeah. Thanks. Be safe out there and enjoy the story.

863 words