three

stark expo, 9:37pm

𝘼𝙐𝙊𝙍𝘼'𝙎 𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋 as she walked in to large Stark Expo. It was filled with so much technology that she had seen in her twenty five years of living, the bright colors mesmerized her.

"I don't see what the problem is, you're about the be the last eligible man in New York. You know there's three million and a half women here," Bucky said.

"There is enough women out there for ya, Steve. Just stop being a ditz and go for one, no games at all," Rory talked next, getting a chuckle from her husband.

Steve sighed, "I'd just settle for one."

"Good thing I took care of that," Bucky smiled as he waved at the small blonde girl about there age. Rory suck on her teeth, "mhm nice pick."

Bucky chuckled as he wrapped his arm across her shoulders, kissing the top of her head. "I already have the best choice," Rory felt warm after the compliment.

She rushed to grab his hand as the lights on the stage filled up, "it's starting come one!"
Aurora squeezes into the growing crowd and watching the show girls and the magnificent Howard Stark.

They all watched as the ruby red car lifted on its own with out any wheels, gasping at the sight of a actual flying car. After being so impressed, the car started to spark out and drop down.

Rory frowned actually wanting to see it work perfectly, but she clapped and smiled anyway. Turning around to eye her husband, Bucky had to same look on his face as well, excitement.

"Hey, Steve..." both Rory and Bucky turned to see their friend gone, he was just here a minute ago.

She scanned the area to see where he could be, pointing out the obvious place that he would be at.

When they reached the recruitment center, they say Steve standing on a photo box as a cut out man in the army.

"Steve, I think you're missing the point of a double date." Rory voiced. Bucky agreed with his wife, like he always did.

"We're going dancing, wanna come?" Bucky raised his brows. Steve shook his head and looked down at the ground, waving off his friends. "I'll catch up to you later, the two of you should really have some fun tonight."

Bucky sighed, "you're really going to do this again? Steve from Ohio?"

Aurora couldn't help but stand there as she listened the best friends bicker back and forth, it was the obvious choice as they did it so much and it was best to stay out of it until they worked it out themselves.

"Don't do anything stupid till I get back," Bucky said turning to Aurora.

"How can I? You're taking all the stupid with you," Steve shot back.

Aurora smiled softly at the two friends, all of them were like each other's family. She walked up to Steve with a quirked look, ready to say something.

"If you're going to say something, say it or hold your peace, Rory"

She sighed, knowing she wasn't going to keep the peace. "Listen, Steve, I'm not going to go deep into it but if you keep trying like this I just don't want to see you get hurt."