Chapter 32: Halloween Part 2

Start from the beginning

        Eventually I have to let go, he stopped crying, and so did I, but that didn’t stop the feelings. I was now walking away, with the sadness dissolving behind and the anger suddenly surfacing. I was mad at myself, for thinking that I could handle something like this.

         I can’t, I shouldn’t let this get to me so much, but it has. I was mad because Willow’s crazy ass couldn’t understand, all she did was act fake to be nice, but knowing damn well she was just trying to get what she wanted. And what she wanted was not hers, it was mine. And she just came in and took advantage of him. I was now crying out of frustration, instead of sadness. I called someone that I know I could talk to.

     ~~~

         “Damnit!” She yelled. “I knew this shit would happen. When she came in when he and I were talking, I knew she said some shit. Cause after that he was acting woozy, and he had only drunk one cup.” Beth was cursing and being hysterical about this.

        When I came I was hysterical, but now I was just numb. Her talking about it kind of made it worst, but if I didn’t talk about it now, I would never get it out of my system. We were sitting at her kitchen table, and I was eating cookies. While trying to take a bite, my eyes started to water and I felt my lip quiver. “Fuck.” I whisper.

     Beth comes around and hugs me. “Don’t cry babe.” Her saying that makes me want to cry even more. “I can’t stop, either its tears from sadness or from anger.”  She shakes her head. “Well then let’s go, let go get that anger out. I’m ready to fight.”  Beth started to get hype, pacing back and forth. “Stop!” I finally said after her mumbling in Spanish and English got to be too much. “I’m sorry.” She apologized. I frowned, “Give me at least a week. I’ll be back to normal.” I reply and I tried my hardest to get myself to believe that.

~~~

     I left Beth’s house to go back to mine. Tears would not form anymore, in the time I spent at Aiden’s and Beth’s crying I thinking I used up my limit. My limit to actually withstand this has been reached too. I’m done with Willow and I just need time from Aiden right now. I took a long breath when I went back in my house. I look at my phone and see like five messages from Aiden.

       My bottom lip quivers again, but I stop it. Even though I wanted to continue to cry, I wanted to continue being mad, I wanted to be livid. And I was a little, but what was I going to do? Instantly not care that she touched him, and that he couldn’t stop himself from touching her too? Cause he thought it was me. I don’t know what to think anymore. My head was now killing me from screaming and crying in the car.

       I lazily walk through the halls and to my room. My suitcase was sitting on my bed when I came in. I totally forgot about that. Aiden and I were supposed to go to Florida together. I frown, instantly irritated. All of this shit was beginning to be irritating. Why should I have to suffer, because some white girl couldn’t keep her hands to her damn self? She didn’t care about how this would affect Aiden in any way. I plan to get her back, get her back ten times harder than she did me. Whether it’s literally doing something or physically I will get her back some way.

     I get in the shower to rinse away life. I never wanted to leave this state as much as I wanted to know. When I was a freshman, I told myself that I wanted to travel around the world. I knew somehow that wouldn’t work, but I knew that I wanted to travel somewhere foreign, somewhere that I could manage and live there for a couple years.

        I haven’t decided, nor have I told anyone. Not Aiden, nor my parents. The only people that knew was the counselors at school. Senior Year was going to go by like a flash and next thing I know I’ll be walking across a stage accepting a piece of paper that is like a key to the real world. I wanted to be prepared, and focused. Maybe this will help in a way. I tell myself, but as I run the water down my body I knew it was going to take some time.

~~~

     I made sure I had all my stuff when I shut the taxi door. I gave him money and he drove away. I swallowed, this isn’t right. It was supposed to be me and him. Now I’m standing in front of this airport with my bags and no one to company me. I sigh and go in.

     Finding my seat, I stick my stuff in the little cubby above me and sit down. Looking at the seat next to me that was supposed to be occupied made my eyes water a little. A tiny tear escaped and I frown, wiping it away. I put my head back on the head rest thing and wrap a blanket around me.

        I get out my phone to text my mom and tell her I got on the plane. I don’t answer Aiden’s calls or text, because I didn’t need them right now. Right now I needed to sleep, I was tired, I was sad, and I was done. I was done with everything. However I can’t ruin my uncle’s wedding with my depressing mood. So I told myself to suck it up for him. And when I was alone, that’s when I can pity myself and eat away at my thoughts.

     “We are about to board this flight. Please sit back and relax. Florida here we come.” The flight attendant said on the intercom. I move to get comfortable and close my eyes. This was going to be a long, lonely, trip. 

Awwww. Poor Nia. What would you have done if this happened to you?

Awwww. Poor Aiden Do you think Aiden should have told her loves her to make her stay? 

Naiden on a break? Noooooo. 

Comment, Share, and Vote. I love you guys so much. I'm glad I at least have you. (: Until Next Time.