Scoop of the Year Yagi Family

Aizawa call 1A downstairs that Monday  before classes to tell them someone  from the news wanted a scoop on how the students are adjusting to living in dorms. "An exclusive story about us?" Izumi said looking confused and nervous. "Isn't that cool Umi?" Uraraka said smiling as she clamped their hands together. "Y-ya cool~." Izumi said with a  nervous smile as sweat drop down her forehead. 1A meet Taneo Tokuda the man who was writing the story about their lives in the dorms for the day. Good new for Izumi there wouldn't be any one on one interviews just watching them going about their day.

So they went about their day eating their breakfast in the dorm as Izumi talked to Uraraka, Asui, Iida and Todoroki. Bakugo sat with Kirishima and his other friends giving Tokuda a dirty look before chugging his food down hiding the fact his was nervous. Kirishima and Kaminari laughed while Izumi closed laughed behind her hand before looking back at Tokuda as the just stared back at her with a charming smile. They then left to head to the school building before saying goodbye to the stray cat.

Tokuda watched all day as the students being theirselves. As far as UA knows he's there for a story on the dorms and as Nazo News he's there to find out All Might's successor but what he really after is an interview with All Might's daughter Izumi. Not only did All Might's retirement shock the nation but learning that he had a family this whole time was just as big. But getting an interview with the Yagi-Midoriyia Family was a big no so most news networks didn't talk about the family only mentioning it here or there in a vague mark. So he played it safe by lying about finding the successor.

Now it's close to being dinner time for the students of 1A. Izumi was outside meditating feeling nature around her pulling her toward him All Might coming to 1A dormitory. Izumi opened her eyes as Toshinori came up to her. "Dad? What are you doing here?" Izumi said wondering why his not home yet. "Hey just got done with a doctor appointment and on my way back here I stopped for a bit." Toshinori said holding a plastic bag filled with curry buns. "I had to come back here to finish some paper work so I thought you and your class would like these." Toshinori said handing Izumi the bag before petting her hair.

Toshinori smiled brightly at Izumi taking in how much she has grown in front of him from being a little kid dreaming becoming a hero to a teenager who is becoming a hero. "You've grown up right before my eye Izu. And I couldn't be more proud of you." Toshinori said making Izumi look at him as her eye became wet with unshead tears. "Dad?" Izumi said looking at Toshinori as he looked at the building in front of him. "All of you have. Since the first day all of you walked out onto Ground Beta to the Hero Exams. Then as you go on your going to become even more strong." Toshinori said finally taking his hand off Izumi's head before pulling her into a hug. "What I'm saying is that I'm proud to be your father more then I was a hero. I know I'm not your biological father but you made me feel like it." Toshinori said before turning around. "I felt like needed to say that to you so that you would never forget." Izumi could hold back the tear that escaped when seeing Toshinori leave after hearing that.

Izumi watched as Toshinori got smaller with a watery smile before hearing a shutter sound turn to fine Tokuda coming out from the dorm. "Sorry about that I saw All Might and I wanted a picture but I also saw well that emotional conversation." Tokuda said looking down at Izumi with his charming smile. "Uh y-ya d-dad brought  curry buns for the class." Izumi said looking nervous for being cought have a moment with her dad. "You know I'm a big fan of your dad." Tokuda said making Izumi look at him.

Izumi and Tokuda sat on the raised concrete looking at the setting sun. "Your a fan of his?" Izumi said after a pause of taking a bite from the curry bun. "Anyone my age who said they aren't a fan of his is lying." Tokuda said taking a bite out of the offered bun. "Have you heard of the industrial explosion 18 years ago?" Tokuda said as Izumi nodded. "Ya dad said something about once being one of most challenging because no one could get even close to the fire." Izumi said remembering the stories that All Might told when she was a child. "My dad was in there that day and your father saved him. It was also the day my quirk activated its self that's when I knew what my dream was going to be." Tokuda said smiling at that memory. "He inspired a lot of people to achieve their dreams." Tokuda said looking at Izumi with a calm expression.

"I have to apologize." Izumi looked at Tokuda wondering what he was apologized for. "I lied about wanting a story about the dormitory and students adjustment to it." Izumi listen on as he explained. "I really came here to get a scoop on All Might's successor which was also a lie to get in here." Tokuda said getting up. "What I'm really after is a story about you. All Might's daughter the biggest secret that japan had ever known." Tokuda said smiling down at Izumi.

"M-me?" Izumi said looking defeated. "Yes but I did it to know that there's still hope out here with out our symbol of peace." Izumi looked up in shock understanding why Tokuda did this. "But I also understand that your not a symbol of peace that's someone else title. No you there is something different about you Izumi that scream Hope." Tokuda said looking at Izumi.

"The symbol of peace make sure we live in peace that we can go day by day living our lives with ease knowing we are safe. But you." Izumi stood up as Tokuda took a pause putting a finger on his chin. "You give off a new symbo. A symbol of hope. Hope that we see a new dawn, new heroes, a new day where we can be a hero in our own way out there. Just by watching you for one day I can see that potential." Tokuda said raising his hand snapping a selfie of Izumi and him.

"Wait." Izumi said looking at him but was stopped by Tokuda. "I'll be cheering you on kid." Tokuda said before walking away waving at her. Izumi just stared before a smile broke out at what he said next. "I'll save that for later when I write a book about out I think I'll call it. 'Symbol of Hope the younger years'." That was the last think Tokuda said before Izumi was called back by Uraraka who came out to get her for dinner.