Open Your Heart

It was the next day, when Izumi's phone blow up with calls after calls. Izumi not nowing what happened while she slept or anything about yesterday woken up to see its been a few days after the attack at training camp to see her dad all over the new. Not All Might her dad. She read everything at what happened yesterday as she slept on.

She ignored all the other calls and went starting to wanting to talk to her dad. He didn't answer so her went to her mom. "Mommy?" Izumi said so confused  cried out, with no memories and to wake up to this. She needed answers to this and the only person who could was her dad the man that raised her for most of her life. "Izumi?" Inko said haven't heard Izumi call her that in years called on her way to being escorted to Toshinori room. "Is...He?" Izumi tried to get out but couldn't. "His just fine beaten but not suffering. He gave his last hurrah to everyone we should be proud of him." Inko said reaching the door. "Do you want to talk to him." Inko said as the police aloud her and Natsu in.

Izumi nodded then remembered she was on the phone. "Yes." Izumi said in a watery voice. "Izumi?" The voice that she wanted to hear the most called, she cried more. "Hey no more crying, heroes don't cry they hold their.." Izumi finding her voice again finished. "Their head up high and smile for the hearts to see and say I am here." Izumi said smiling as tears still came down. "I'll be discharged here soon then we'll be coming to get you to discharge you early." Toshinori said still hearing Izumi crying smiled.

When he did get discarded the Yagi family was escorted to where Izumi was at. The people there looked shock at seeing All Might there with a woman and kid holding a bouquet of flowers of pink peonies the same ones that grow in Izumi's hair and the same flower that she discovered her quirk with.

As the family reached the door of Izumi's room, with a twist of the knob Toshinori opened the door. Izumi just finished her check up was once again explained of her condition saying she has one more night then tomorrow she should be able to remembering thinks. She saw the door knob twisting and look to see her parents. More tears came as she ran to her parents.

"No more." Toshinori said smiling as he handed her, his gift. "No more fighting from me. Even if I want too I couldn't put you guys through this one more time. Your my first priority now and only. My family." Toshinori said bringing his two girls and son closer to him. "I passed the torch on and hope he will carry on the legacy that the rest pave the way for him." Toshinori said as his family smiled at him nodding his head. Natsu then piped in as cute as ever. "Shhhh Daddy top secret." Natsu said putting his small finger to his lip as to say no talking. To which the rest laugh at that.

Toshinori still feeling pain but move past that to pick his son up. "Yes but no more being top secret." When he said that wife and daughter look at him in surprise. "The full truth must come out as they see me like this. Most people close to use knows that we're family." Toshinori explained setting Natsu down before going to his loving wife and cherish her cheek. "You are the most important people in my life. I hid you from the public eye for years. So I ask will you stand by me?" Toshinori said using the same line that he used when he proposed to Inko. Tears of joy wilt up in Inko. "Yes." She said hugging the man that made her feel in love again.

Toshinori called Tsukauchi telling him to not call for two days he going to spend this with his family. Tsukauchi understanding keeped the media away from the family when pictures of them at the hospital starting to float around. All Might has a family.

The two days pass when Principal Nezu called for him to the school. Toshinori already knows about the new student dorms talk with Inko about and she was fine with it. When people see Inko the first word that they don't think of is strong. She is a strong woman she has to be when being number one hero's wife and having a daughter fallowing in his footsteps. So as a means to make sure that the this doesn't happen again they are building dorms for the students going to UA.