Introduction

Hey everyone! I'm Michelangelo, but the bros call me Mikey. You may be wondering, why am I talking to you, the audience? Well, the author needed a way to start off this story, and what better way to do that with me, the most awesome turtle in the world! 

Anyway, this story isn't going to be written this way, with me talking to you the whole time. It's gonna be written in first person, so all those people who hate second person, I'm gonna need you to chill.

Okay, so this story is going to be about how I had a crush and what I did during that time period. This story is something that the author wanted to write for a long time, but he was busy writing another story on a different account.

He told me to tell you that he's making his own TMNT universe.  The author (unknown_writer_919) is very much into these two lovers, and he wanted to make a story for those who agree with him. But he didn't want to put this story into his other account for other reasons. 

Oh yeah, this story is going to be in it's own universe. So if you came here from the "Why not?" story, just know that this story does not have the same history as that story.

Anyways, let me stop my yapping. You guys didn't come here for a monologue, you wanted to see MIKEY X LEATHERHEAD!!!

Let's get this story started. MICHELANGELO DROPPING THE MIC!!!