Cp 16

Before you start reading please be cautious! This chapter will be filled with many life issues like abuse etc so please read at your own risk!!!

      Y/n pov

              I wake up to see that I'm in some sort of lab white walls , white ceiling and white floors something you'd see in a movie, but this wasn't a movie this was my reality now... I get up and off of the floor and start walking to where I think the exit is to this lab. Merlin pops out of nowhere which would frighten me but it didn't for some reason. "Merlin why did you kill me?" " I'll answer your questions but answer my questions first." " Why should I even answer? " I say with a blank stare." Yes I killed you but your still here so technically I didn't kill if I actually killed you then you wouldn't be standing in front of me right now would you?" " Would this count as feeling betrayed?" " Y/n now your acting like Gowther it's no big deal that I tried to kill you."

      "No big deal? If it's not I guess we can go back to the boar hat then." Me and Merlin start walking towards the boar hat in silence. The closer we got to the boar hat the more the silence felt dreadful many thoughts filled my head. ' They said that they hate you don't you remember?' The voice in my head wont go away either! 

      Love? Hate? Fear? Pity?

     I dont regret anything it was all worth it right? Sacrificing it all for something that wasn't my reality...

Flashback** Loading . . .

     Y/n was 6 years old happy as she could be what could go wrong life is what happened.... Her family wasn't alright her mother would fight with y/n's father throw beer bottles at him screams would fill the home on a regular basis. Although Y/n's father didn't care he loved his kids he would take them out no matter how little money he had on him. "The littlest things can make things great."

    One day though her father died from the flu. Y/n's mother moved on married somebody else moved in with him and brought Y/n and her brother. Her brother was a few years older than her but he was a computer hacker. Their lives became worse as time passes their step dad came home drunk and had attempted to rape Y/n in which he succeeded. Y/n was traumatized for weeks but her mother didn't believe a word Y/n said.

     A few years later Y/n started cutting her wrist full of cuts and scars her knees and arms badly bruised. Just by looking at her you could tell that she wasn't getting enough nutrition.

     As time passesd Y/N''s brother left he was tired of their step dad he left leaving Y/n to defend herself all alone.

       I wish I lived in a world where people loved me never a dull day....

*FLAsh BaCK SuCCEsS*

    Now I remember why I can't feel emotions it's the price for this life after all nothing in this world is free..

     We had finally arrived at the boar hat the sins had seen me and Merlin and quickly ran to me embracing me into a hug. "Y/n we missed you!" Shouted King . "I can't say I missed you." "What do you mean Y/n?" King asked backing up from my response. " If you were happy to see me wouldn't have pushed me away king." "Y/n you don't understand I- I- I tried to but I believed what captain said was true." "So if I'm right about this you all abandoned me?" "No its nbot like that!" King replies "According to my calculations what Y/n is saying is true you abandoned her." Gowther says out of nowhere.

     "So my emotions were takin away so I could be betrayed? I don't know what to think right now. I say lowering my head. I start heading upstairs and towards my room maybe it was a bad decision to give away my emotions just so I could make my fantasy true.

     All my life I adored anime cartoons anything Japanese related but my family was broken so my lifestyle was difficult while beer bottles were being thrown I would watch anime to get away from it all. I would occasionally get thrown an object but I wouldn't care as long as I had my anime. 

     My brother would cover up for me saying that I was doing homework or that he had broken my mothers phone. A few years later anime still helped until my mother destroyed the tv and computer. MY whole life had shattered everything I knew was gone all of it. I was broken there was no purpose of life no reason to live no reason.

     It was the beginning of our summer vacation and I couldn.t live with myself 

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

I tried and tried but my brother would always be there to save me but not this time.

He didn't succeed to save me I had died by jumping of the bridge my brother was late to catch me. My brother dedicated his life so that my heaven would look like my fantasy anime everywhere hot guys harems.

           HE did it but my emotions now gone I'm now forever dead no return.

Alrighty 1 last chapter before this story is complete explanations thank you all for reading this story