Cp 14 Rumors?

3rd pov

    Meliodas enters the boar hat to be met with 2 angry sins. "Captain the rumor's that we heard aren't true Escanor isn't in love with Y/n." Meliodas' hands start to shake as he realized the mistake that he had just made. "Y/n!"

Y/n pov?

     As I went deeper into the woods my blood left a trail from where I was. After 10 more minutes of walking deeper into the woods I find myself with a familiar figure Merlin! I haven't seen Merlin since a few months ago! I run up to Merlin and jump into her arms but everything quickly became dark.

    Merlin's pov!

     While walking through the woods looking for some guinea pigs to add to my masterpiece I find Y/n injured." This will be fun~" I mutter. Y/n starts to run towards me and jumps into my arms I look down at her and pull out a yellow powder in a vile and blow it to her soon enough she falls asleep. " I wasn't looking for you but you will help in the ritual." As I carry her up bridal style I leave the forest heading towards H0m3.

Loading...

...........................................................................................

..................................................................................

......................................................................

...............................................................

......................................................

.............................................

............................

.....................

...............

...........

........

.....

..

.

"Well well well look at this you really failed again care for another round I mean it really depends if she kills you~! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHahAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH