Cp 1 Them

Once in the land of Liones the bandit Ban had escaped! ( The bandit is ban or bannit😃😢no ok)

Ban pov
As i ran from the villagers holding there weapons. I saw a girl flying now i was wondering who were they chasing me her or BOTH!? I stopped and the villagers ran past me. I looked at the girl she cloned her self to look like me she looked back and gave me a thumbs up.

      Y/n pov

As i flew i looked back seeing that i had lost them i sighend in relief. I flew back to the ground seeing something going past me lightning fast. The only color i saw was a light shade of blue and red. I turned around to see the man who was getting chased by the villagers." What is it?"" What are you?" I just looked at him raising a brow no one has asked me that in years. I then pull up my black wings out but before i could fly away i feel a tight grip on my wings. I look behind seeing the man holding mt wings tighter by the second." Ahhh! Stop it! T-that hurts!" I yell as i struggle out of his grip he then throws me on the ground full force. I look at my wing to see a bone sticking out." That isnt gonna heal untill next week if only king was here."" How do you know king!"" Gah!" I quickly get up from the ground and push the man out of my way. I sprinted into the forrest i then bumped into someone.