Cp 8 Just a normal day with my friend!

Y/n pov~

     As I chase the other 2 men I fall down to the cold cement I became furious I look up to see  Ban. I get up take a few steps back and launch myself at him at full force I hear his bones crack and blood coats the floor. "Bann!" "Hey there little shit." "If you call me that again I'm gonna kill you!" "Did you just say kill!? That's hilarious I can't die!" "I have a friend who can kill you in a snap." Ban looks at me seriously pushes me off him then gets up and grabs me by my shirt. "So where's the Boar Hat?" "Over there." I say pointing to Hawk's mom. Ban runs over there in lightning speed and when were in front of the Boar Hat he drops me and I land on my butt. I stand up open the door to see once again King and Meliodas fighting while Elizabeth sits at one of the tables watching them and talking to Hawk. 

      "Ahem!" Everyone in the room looks at me Meliodas lets go of King and runs towards me but an arm punches him in the face and he falls on the floor. I look over at Ban "Thanks." He just nods and walks over to Meliodas "I thought you were still strong as ever looks like you've gone soft on me." "I know where this is going" I say and walk upstairs grab a book off of my shelf and start to read. 

                                                                     Time skip~

      After finishing the book I can still hear Meliodas and Ban having their little reunion I walk downstairs grab King's pillow (Yes I do know his pillow is called chastiefol ) and go back upstairs and fall asleep with the very comfy pillow.