"Oh," Is all I manage to say after Harry finally opens up. "Where did you go?" I slowly ask, not wanting to meet his gaze.

This time he doesn't answer and I am completely fine with it. I know Harry has a hard time explaining personal things to people. And I do not want to push it to make him angry. Harry brings his knees up to his chest and knits his brows together, a slight frown set on his face. Why does he always look angry? I have never seen Harry smile, or even laugh.

"You know what," Harry says, standing from the couch. "This was stupid, I shouldn't have said anything." Harry rolls his eyes and stares at his feet.

"What?" I stand from the couch, "No it was not,"

"Yes it was, I shouldn't have came." Harry says, his feet leading him out the door and I quickly follow behind him, trying to match his face pace.

"Stop!" I grab ahold of Harry's shoulder and he turns back around. "Where are you going?"

"Back home." he says, the end of his tone rising like if he was asking a question. "Why do you even care? Were not even friends." he spits and I feel my stomach drop just a bit.

Harry sure has been acting like we were friends. Yeah, we have argued but that's what friends do, right?

"I-I.." I stutter, I am at complete loss of words. I drop my hand from Harry's broad shoulder and he turns back on his heel, storming out of my apartment again.

He walks out of my apartment and walks the opposite direction from his apartment. Leaving me dumb struck and speechless at my doorway.

-

The next few days were extremely difficult in terms with Harry and I. I wasn't speaking to him and he didn't make an effort to talk to me either. I didn't know why he got so upset the other day. I didn't say anything to make him upset. But I have also noticed that Harry has random mood swings, one second he is calm and the next he is angry ready to start an argument. Although I wasn't upset that Harry and I haven't been speaking to one another, I am worried about him. He hasn't returned to class these past few days too, and I have not seen or heard of him in a while.

It was not Friday afternoon and I was in the locker room, packing up my stuff from gym class for the weekend. I didn't have a lot of plans for the weekend, I just had to go get some groceries and maybe hang out with Jai, Elizabeth and Jason for a while. Unless they decided to show up to my a apartment this weekend. I walk out of the locker room in my yoga pants and a cozy sweater hugging me tightly. I begin to walk off campus and towards my apartment complex.

"Ari." A voice interrupted me from my thoughts. There was only one possibility of who was trying to talk to me.

"What do you want?" I snap, walking faster than I intended to.

"Do you want to come to the coffee shop with me?" Harry asks. Not even apologizing for the way he acted last week.

"To study?" I ask. Harry matches his pace to mine and wait for my answer.

"No, well if you want to. It doesn't matter." Harry says, his eyes shifting to his feet.

"Umm, I guess." I finally agree. I don't see why I shouldn't go. I don't have any plans tonight, I only need some groceries later on tonight.

"Really?" His eyes widen in surprise and I nod.

"Yeah, I mean why not? I have to finish some homework anyway," I say and I think I see Harry roll his eyes.

"Well we better get there now, I don't want to be late to work." He says and I feel all the air being sucked out of my lungs.

"You work there?" I choke.