"I'm..fine..I'll just have coffee before going to work." Zayn stuttered drinking half the coffee, and decided to tip the rest in the sink. He needs to get out of here maybe Harry has got a point about the baby hearing them doing the dirty.

"I've got our Yazz ready for you, she's had a morning feed, so you should be okay for the next three hours. Her baby bag is already in your car and I've got the car seat ready...so you're good to go" Harry said talking quicker that he's ever heard him. He was nervous Zayn taking the baby to work with him.

"Thanks, babe..." Zayn nodded, grateful.

"Oh another thing. I've arranged a dinner for the family today." Harry said smiling so wide.

"Why?" Fucking why. Their families are always here, he needs a breather from them. This was probably one of Harry's attempts at cockblocking, "Whatever." he groaned grabbed his house and car keys, storming out of house without saying goodbye to him. He was about to get in the car when he heard Harry calling him.

"Baby?"

"What?" Zayn angrily turned around, seeing Harry cocking his eyebrows at him, pointing at the baby.

"You forgotten something?" Harry asked holding in giggles.

Shit..shit...shit!!

The baby. He forgot the baby. Bloody good start to his hard day.

"thanks" Zayn mumbled taking the baby from him, he put her in her car seat, making sure she's fastened properly and closed the door.

He'd barely closed it when he was pushed against the car, shit. Harry's hands were on the car, caging him in, dicks touching. Harry moved a bit closer, Zayn gasped, holding his breath, his head on Harry's shoulder.

"Haz.." Zayn whimpered. God he wanted to be bend over that car.

"Were you gonna drive away without our Yazz?" Harry asked in a deep voice.

"No.." Zayn shook his head.

Harry kissed both his cheeks chuckling a bit. "Are you gonna ask me why I'm making dinner?" he asked his mood changed from dominant to cheerful.

"Why?" Zayn whispered trying to even his breathing.

"Its our first year anniversary today," Harry removed one of his hand from the car, touched Zayn's face and tilting his chin. He looked at Zayn's beautiful eyes, leaned down kissing him softly. "Happy anniversary, baby."

"Happy anniversary Haz.." Zayn had forgotten about it.

"We're having dinner with our parents, I don't trust them with my daughter just yet. They offered to baby sit while we go out, I said no, we're staying in"

oh what a shame, a chance to be alone wasted, Zayn thought while Harry was talking, at least that killed his boner.

"So thoughtful of you, Haz, to include our parents in our anniversary, thanks babe. But I need to get going now" Zayn said gently pushing him away, it's not like they'll be getting it on in the driveway anyway.

"Is that okay, Zee? I can cancel them if you're not happy?" Harry grabbed his arm before he got in the car, frowning at Zayn's annoyed face..

"I'm good Harry. Really, I'll see you later, yeah, we will see you later," Zayn corrected himself when Harry raised his eyebrow at him. He gave him a peck on the lips, quickly getting in the car and drove away. Harry waved away with a still concerned look on his face.

Fucker, Zayn thought. He's not bloody okay, he's sexually frustrated and, -a burping sound stopped his thoughts, he looked at his rearview mirror checking the baby, she was looking right at him smiling, damn that Harry smile. Harry was just haunting him from all angles, bastard. He smiled back cooing at his baby girl,