On the hand, I WAS FREAKING OUT. I was upset for him but i'm prioritising my life first!

"I hate you so much!" I shrieked and he looked shock, "U-uh-"

"You got me into this thing and now you're gonna get me out!" I yelled hitting him in the arm while panting harshly.

"Calm down!" He exclaimed.

My eyes watered as I realised that I can literally die because of him, "I don't care...you're getting me out of this! I'm not going to let someone bring me to jail or get me killed," I sobbed.

When my eyes locked with his, He looked extremely guilty, his signature egoistical look was gone but only to be replaced with his pity eyes and a slight frown plastered across his face. He gulped, "I will get you out of this."

His words sounded almost sincere as I'm still not sure if I should trust him.

"But you have to do me a favour and start following my orders."

"But-"

"First, you have to accept what I do," He cut me off with an eyebrow arched.

My mouth sealed as I fiddled with my thumbs, "You promise?"

The room felt silent as I wait for his response.

"I promise, I won't let anything happen to you... trust me this time," He grabbed both my shoulder, forcing me to at him straight in the eyes.

For the first time, I felt relieved in his presence. However, he did got me into this but he also made a promise to get me out of this mess, plus I didn't have any option left but to trust him.

Sniffling my sobs, I wrapped my arms around his torso, snuggling into his chest, feeling his muscle tensed, "You better or I'll kick your ass," I murmured.

He burst into fits of chuckles, "I'm glad that the obnoxious side of you is back."

I pushed him away with a scoff, "Goodnight Jeon." I said as I crawled to my sleeping spot before covering myself with the blankets.

"Can I join?" He asked with a hopeful glint.

I glared at him, "Is that even a question?"

His lips curved into a wolfish smirk, "So that's an invitation?" He asked, pushing my patience.

"Yes if you're stupid," I grumbled, trying to get comfortable in the bed.

He grinned, "Well then i'm the most stupidest person you've ever met."

I stopped what I was doing and burst into laughters, "Did you just admit- woah!"

He took no hesitation and get beneath the covers beside me, "What are you doing?!" I panicked.

He is so not sleeping with me right now!

"I'm your husband remember? And besides the couch is giving me back pains," He muttered, scooting closer to me before I felt his fingers tenderly wrapped around my torso pulling me back until I can feel his toned chest against my back.

My breathing quickened when I felt electrifying sparks radiates onto my skin as soon as his skin came in contact with mine.

I gulped, "What do you mean husband? We're not married! And get off me-"

His head snuggled into my hair, inhaling the sweet scent of strawberry shampoo, distracting me from finishing my sentence.

"Shhh."

His breath warm against my ears as he whispered, "The only way that we can convince Martin is by having a verified marriage certificate and extra bonus, your sweet loving affection towards me."

As he said those words, I could feel goosebumps raised on my bare skin. My head spinning with his intoxicating words as I bit my lips. Luckily, I was on the other side of the bed because if not he could see how flustered my cheeks are.

"I-I- Jungkook that sounds impossible!" I tried to reason with him.

"Tomorrow," He rasped before adding in, "You're no longer Ms Y/n but Mrs Jeon."