8 | Night Conversations

Zach's POV

I ended up staying up all night with Maxx, Cody, and Dan.

"So you guys are dating now?" Dan asked.

I nodded. "Emma is leaving tomorrow though." Zach said and shrugged.

All three of them looked at me. "And you're okay with her leaving...?" Maxx asked.

I looked at him. "Yeah. If she wants to leave that's on her not me." Zach said.

Cody gave me a weird look. "What?!" I snapped looking at him. "Don't give me that look." I said and rolled his eyes.

"Are you sure...?" Cody asked. "Yes, Cody i'm okay with her leaving. Why wouldn't she want to leave? Because every girl fucking leaves." I snapped.

"Yeah, he's not okay with it." Dan said. "Obviously!" Cody said and rolled his eyes.

"Can we just no talk about it? Please?" I asked. "Of course, Zach." Maxx said and smiled. "Thank you." I mumbled.

Cody put his hand on Maxx's thigh and whispered something to him. Dan and I gave them a suspicious look.

"What?" Cody asked looking at us. "Are you two....." Dan asked his voice trailing off.

"Yes." Cody said and grabbed Maxx's hand.

Dan and I chuckled but didn't say anything about it.

"Zach, do you still have my laptop charger?" Cody asked.

I looked at him. "Yeah in my room." I said. "Can I get it real quick?" Cody asked. "Go into my room and I will break your fucking legs." I said and narrowed my eyes at him.

Cody chuckled. "Ok ok." He said.

A/N

Honestly I was looking for an excuse to put how much Zach hates people in his room. Omg the last time they were in his room-

He's an angry little boy-

The video where he did is above btw

-Logan