Healing part 1

You are cold. Your pointed ears twitch to try and maintain warmth, but it gets harder to move every time, just like your fingers as they feel like bubble wrap is around them.

As you drift there in space, a small chuckle escapes your mouth, or at least what you thought would have been a chuckle. Haggar stole your voice just like she stole the lives of your parents. She took so much, all the things you loved.

Your parents. You missed them so much. Would they be proud of you? Would they be happy that your finally free from the hands of the blood thirsty Galra? They would be, you know they would. No longer will you stand and take the pain, the torment, quietly sitting in the cage you called 'home' and acting like the good little experiment you were told you were.

The ship you escaped in took heavy damage; the thrusters busted, turbine malfunctioned mid take off, the heater damaged, and the oxygen tank began running low during the hours you sat there idly.

You weren't going anywhere anytime soon. Calling for help won't do any good since you couldn't speak, and your wounds left you too weak to repair the ship if you could.

So all thats left do was wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and -WAIT!

A bright flash filled the sky. You couldn't believe your eyes.

It was magnificent, beautiful, so clean and white, and more importantly not Galra.

A large ship entered the space terrain around you. Why did you feel so conflicted? It wasn't Galra so you could get help! But what if they worked for Galra?

You knew you needed medicine and food, along with a new ship. You had to live, for your parents. You promised them!

'Don't worry Mom and Dad. I'm going to continue living, for you.'

Using what little energy you had left, you pull yourself off the pilot seat and take what little oxygen the ship had into your suit.

Activating the jetpack, you launch yourself toward the ship, landing firm but kept a good hold to stay on.

You weren't going to die. Not today.

—————

Coran was at the helm of the ship, as usual. Checking all the diagnostics; running system checks, making sure the turbines are functioning, the generator running properly, and listening to the obnoxious sound of the castle alarm.

Wait, the alarm?

"What in the name of Alfor could be wrong now?" Coran said to himself softly, checking system for damage. When nothing appeared he checked the security system.

All the paladins were on the training deck with Allura, making the the halls completely empty, except for one.

"Who in Altea is that?!"

The orange haired adviser watched curiously. Just as he was about to call the paladins, he notices something strange about the young girl.

She was in a torn overly large purple shirt, most recognizable of the Galra prisoner uniforms. She stumbled through the halls and looked weak and exhausted, doesn't seem to be a threat but looks can be deceiving.

"Paladins, we have a bit of a problem. Come to the bridge immediately."

In the mean time Coran continued studying the girl. Her features and marks looking quite similar to species he recognizes, mostly human and Galra. Like their very own red paladin.

Soon a hiss was heard as the door to enter the bridge opened. Everyone was present and had mixed looks on their faces.

"What is it Coran?" Allura asked.