Chapter Three (3).

Start from the beginning

"Go ahead." He simply says I could hear him shuffling around getting comfortable.

"You don't need to do this...but....I...I don't know, I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you, I can explain everything." I say incredibly vaguely him clearly confused. "I was wondering if for a few days you...I don't know...baby sit for me?" I swallow hearing the awkward silence between us. He'll ask where my parents are, why I don't just get a baby sitter.

"I am free all week..." Ground Zero speaks, finally. "I like the kid, and Urara likes him too...." clearing his throat I could hear him scratching his head. "Why not get your parents to babysit him though?" I close my eyes, my heart beating twice as much as it had been before. Do I need to explain this to him? I did say I would. Clutching my phone tighter I kept quiet.

"Actually...you know what. It's alright. No need for a baby sitter. I'll find one." Ending the phone call without another word I read the name at the top of the screen. 'Bakugo Katsuki.' Throwing my phone to the side I put my feet up on the sofa and held myself. Why did I just do that? My eyes travel its way to my phone, hoping for a message. Maybe he didn't want to, he seemed annoyed. Was he annoyed? I didn't even figure out why he called out of the blue like that. Tugging on my hair and placing my forehead onto my knees I stayed in that position for who knows how long because I woke up with loud clashing and laughs.

Clashing and laughs?

Jolting up I was now in my bed, in the Ground Zero covers Akemi was previously in.

"Shh! You'll wake his Mom up Dad!" A girl's voice shushes. Quirking a brow I scramble from my bedside and notice who had been here from the next words. A talk with Akemi was starting.

"Hey." Akemi's voice was small, in a whisper. I placed an ear on the door to hear more clearly.

"Yeah?" Bakugo says curiously.

"Why did you come over?"

"I wanted to help L/n." My eyes widened. What? Why?! How did he even get in?! What did I tell Akemi about opening the door to strangers?!!

"You wanted to help Mommy?" I could almost hear Akemi doing his signature tilting head when he wasn't sure of something.

"Mhm. Sometimes Akemi, people can't do everything on their own." Akemi quickly changed the subject to something he hid from me, how could he?

"You know..Mommy told me why my dad left." Ground Zero remained silent. My hand was on the doorknob ready to interrupt the conversation. "And she said he didn't want me." He told him this already.

"Why did she say it like that? I'm sure he would love you." A bit of sniffing was heard from Akemi. I hadn't noticed but tears ran down my cheeks as well. Guilt. Maybe he was too young to know the truth?

"I know...but..she said it by accident once, and I think she was telling the truth." He didn't answer, not surprised though, what was he supposed to say? That memory came to mind.

"Well, Akemi...why talk to me about it?" He says carefully choosing his words.

"Because..I've seen other kids with their parents do what you're doing." Bakugo let out a small 'hm' clearly not sure where he was getting at. "Like...like being a Dad, when you took care of me while Mommy was hurt..and now you're here taking care of Mommy, I think what your doing is....." he paused thinking of a way to describe Katsuki's doings. "being a Daddy," Akemi spoke Shyly and whispering everytime he said dad. I can only assume it was because he didn't want Urara to hear them and get jealous. If she would be.