Chapter 12

Sidearm appeared on the other side of the bridge, and what was in front of him was beyond compare to anything on Cybertron. Green foliage, blue skies and peaceful, just peaceful. "We're here! Earth!" Oria exclaimed. "Yeah." Sidearm agreed and stared up into the sky and it turned grey and started to rain. Sidearm smiles close his eyes and starts spinning around in circles as the rain poured down into his body. This. Is. Amazing! He thought as the rain continues to wet his dry and battered body. Then the Spacebridge closed like it was never there. "Where's Deathwish?" SmokeBee asked when the bridge closed and Sidearm shook his head. "Oh..." SmokeBee sighed and looked back at where the bridge was. "But she said she'll find us when she is free." Sidearm spoke up and the rain softened. SmokeBee smiles and came closer to Sidearm. "Is that what real water feels like?" She asked. "No, that was rain. Real water would be in lakes, rivers and Oceans." Darknight replies. "Darknight! Didn't you say the Ocean-Bot tribe disappeared as soon as the war started?" Windshear asked. "Yes." He replied. "What if they're here? This is the only planet where they can swim." Windshear added. "SmokeBee! Your family can be here!!" Sidearm exclaimed and the rain stopped. "Really?" SmokeBee asked with surprise. "Yes!" Sidearm exclaimed once more and the five of them hugged.

"So, earth is our new home?" Windshear asked. "What do you expect? Earth is the only safe planet for us. Where no one would be trying to kill us." Oria replied. Sidearm was on his own, near the group and read the scroll the Deathwish gave him to give him a better understanding of himself. "Hello Sidearm, What are you reading?" Darknight asked, causing Sidearm to look up. "Oh, it's a scroll about bots like me. Deathwish gave it to me." Sidearm replied. "Bots like you?" Darknight asked and sat down next to him. "Yeah, Animus Vegas-Bot." Sidearm replied. "Make sense, you'll need to control those powers of yours," Windshear stated and sat down next to them. "Yeah." Sidearm agreed and kept reading. "Wait...what is that?" Windshear pointed out and everyone looked at the scroll and saw something that explained something that was unexplainable that happened eight years ago; when the five of them was brought together when they were only sparklings.

The first sparkling to wake out of all the sparklings that were waking, that sparkling would tackle the sleeping ones to help them wake.

Sidearm stared at the scroll in disbelief, and so did Windshear and Darknight. "Sidearm! You weren't trying to kill Oria! It's in your nature!" Windshear exclaimed. "Oh my Primus! Predaking was wrong about me!" Sidearm exclaimed too. "Look! The oldest sparkling would be the one to help the other younger ones to grow and develop into mature Vegas-Bots. Sidearm! You're the oldest sparkling!" Darknight exclaimed and continued to read the scroll. "I...can't believe it! It's all in my nature! Why am I so protective about you guys and why I tackled Oria at the waking!" Sidearm exclaimed happily. "I knew you weren't trying to kill me! I just knew it!" Oria came over when she overheard the exciting conversation. "Predaking was all so wrong about you being a gladiator! It's your nature!" SmokeBee exclaimed. "Then that's settled, we will be like the Vegas-Bots: we stick together, we are family, and we never ever ever leave one of us behind." Sidearm said and they all hugged.