Chapter 11

"Why are you doing this?!" Sidearm asked with pure frustration as he and his friends were dragged back to Darkmount. "Oh, I saw you fight in the arena at the Nemesis. But I would like to see you fight in Darkmount's arena." Megatron replied and he reached a high balcony that was right over the arena of Darkmount. "Welcome welcome! This time I have special competitors; The Sparklings of Destiny!" The Decepticon leader's voice howled across the arena and every Decepticon there started to cheer. "Well now, let's have our first Sparkling of Destiny, against the monster of the deep. I give you SmokeBee of the Ocean-Bots verses Barracuda of the Ocean-Bots!" Megatron yelled and SmokeBee was shoved into the arena and standing in front of her, was a very dry and dehydrated Ocean-Bot. He's protoform was dry as the desert, his eyes full of dehydration and his amour was dried up to a condition where it is only grey and rusted metal. Sidearm could easily tell that this mech's amour has once been a bright yellow, but he hoped that Megatron wasn't lying about him being Barracuda instead of the marvellous scout that Optimus Prime had during the first war; Bumblebee.

As soon as the battle commenced, Barracuda charged at SmokeBee without warning. The young femme dodged the charge and flipped the Ocean-Bot onto his back and stood on top of him. Barracuda was trying to hit SmokeBee, but he was held down harder by the young femme. "There we go! I've won! Please, spare his life!" SmokeBee pleads the unsatisfied crowd. "Kill him!" A few Decepticons yelled. "Snap his neck!" More yelled. Soon the whole crowd was giving orders to how to end this battle. "Well, it looks like our Sparkling of Destiny don't have to guts to kill. War's too scary for her." Megatron teases and a few Decepticons laughed cunningly. SmokeBee was definitely mad, so, she grabbed Barracuda's neck and she tugged it backwards and with a snap, Barracuda was dead. The only expression the crowd gave was surprise. "Well, that was disappointing." Megatron sighed and looked at SmokeBee, who looked back at him.

"Well, let's see what will happen when one Sparkling of Destiny fights another Sparkling of Destiny? I give you; Windshear of the Hover-Bots!" Megatron shouted and the crowd cheered as Windshear was shoved into the arena and faced SmokeBee. "Fight! Fight! Fight!" The crowd chanted as SmokeBee and Windshear circled each other, but instead of attacking, SmokeBee hugged Windshear. "Boo?" Some of the crowd said. "Aw..." And some others would say. "Well? They seem to have a relationship, and why don't we put them up against four of my vehicons!" Megatron announces and four of his own clones of his soldiers came into the arena with their weapons charged and ready. "Fight!" The Decepticon leader yelled and the four clones fired their weapons. Windshear was the first to cover her eyes and SmokeBee grabbed her hands and they ran towards the clones at their fastest speed. "Boost me!" SmokeBee exclaimed and she jumped on Windshear's prepared hands and she was flung up into the air and SmokeBee came back down and ripped the head off one of the clones. Phew, they're okay, Sidearm sighed with calmness, but it all changed.

The other three clones lost control and they have thrown SmokeBee and Windshear to the ground without even trying to. They locked the two younglings on the ground with their feet and they pointed their weapons at them. No no no! Sidearm thought madly as he saw the weapons get charged up. What did I do? What did I do to get the acid?! Sidearm thought furiously as he clutched his fists. Wait... Sidearm memorises his first battle.

Talon had pinned him down and he thought; curse you to the Allspark! And the acid cane off his hands

Sidearm then knew what to do, he just needed to think of sending someone to the Allspark or death. Sidearm focused on what he should say to produce the acid. Till all are one, no that sound so wrong. See you on the other side, nope. Death is your destiny, yes! That's it! Sidearm thought and he replayed his last decision. Death is your destiny, Megatron! Sidearm thought and acid started to form on his hands. Megatron looked at Sidearm with a cunning smile, and Sidearm returned that smile to the leader and he slashed his hand out and droplets of the acid flew off his hands and into Megatron's eyes.

Megatron howled in pain as the acid spread its deadly substances across the warlord's face. "What happened?!" Decepticons yelled. "Megatron is dying!!" More yelled. "Run for your lives!!" More yelled and the entire crowd transformed into alt-mode vanished like they were never there. And Megatron seems like he dissolved into thin air. "Sidearm! Help me!" Deathwish's voice came from above and she landed herself on the chain roof of the arena and started to burn the chains apart and Sidearm joined into the help. The younglings burned the roof of the arena until they can get in and they destroyed the clones. "Now let's get the others." Sidearm said and Deathwish nodded. "Follow me!" She yelled and ran down a hallway and was followed by the three younglings down to a dungeon. Sidearm spotted Oria and Darknight in a cell together and cuffed up.

"Sidearm! You're alright!" Oria exclaimed when she saw Sidearm outside her cell. "Yeah, I'm fine." Sidearm said and he used the last droplets of acid to burn through the bars and burn off the cuffs off Oria and Darknight. "Now let's go!" SmokeBee suggested and she headed for the exit and so did the other four Sparklings of Destiny. "Guys Wait! My carrier! If sire is, by any chance, alive. He will kill my carrier first!" Deathwish exclaimed and they stopped. "She's right! Megatron was planning to execute StarFlight at the trials, so no doubt he would go kill her now!" Sidearm agreed. "You know what? They're right. Even though StarFlight wanted to kill me, but she is someone who raised us." Windshear agreed with the two younglings as well, and so did Oria, Darknight and SmokeBee. "Alright, let's go!" Sidearm exclaimed and the six of them ran deeper into the dungeon. Sidearm was the first to spot StarFlight in a tight corner in a small cell. "Carrier!" Deathwish exclaimed with happiness as she burned the bars of the cell. "I thought you were dead!" StarFlight exclaimed as her sparkling burned the cuffs off her. "I thought you were dead!" Deathwish rejected back. "Guys, we don't have time for a happy reunion. We need to get off Cybertron." Sidearm said when both StarFlight and Deathwish came out of the cell. "Wait...off Cybertron?" Oria asked with anxiety. "You heard Deathwish that day, there's no place on Cybertron that is safe for us. We need to get to earth." Sidearm replied. "No matter how annoying you five were in the caves, I am forever grateful for you guys to save me." StarFlight thanked the five younglings. "But the Peacekeepers need me, I need to rendezvous with them." She added and she transformed into alt-form, a jet, and flew out of the dungeons. "Goodbye...carrier." Deathwish farewelled her carrier and one drop of tear flowed down her face. "We need to get off planet, now." Sidearm said. "Follow me," Deathwish spoke up and she ran out of the dungeons, followed by the other five.

Deathwish was taking them to the Spacebridge of Darkmount, to teleport the five of them to earth. "Guys hurry up before anyone finds you!" Deathwish yelled out when she turned on the Spacebridge to Earth and everyone went through the bridge. Everyone, but Sidearm. "What are you doing? Go!" Deathwish exclaimed when she saw Sidearm stay behind. "I just needed to know, do you want to be free?" Sidearm asked and he put his hand on Deathwish's shoulder. "W-What?" She asked. "You're the femme we need for the prophecy: the oldest mech in the ship of deception, will give to you the heir of lord." Sidearm replied. "Oh..I would love to come with you guys. I really do, but...the Decepticons are my family and I will consider coming with you one day." Deathwish replied. "Oh, by the way, take this with you." She added and she handed Sidearm a scroll. "It's a scroll that has everything about bots like you: Animus Vegas-Bots," Deathwish explained. "Thank you, Deathwish." Sidearm thanked her. "Although it has been a complete menace meeting you, I really hope I can come with you," Deathwish admitted and she and Sidearm closed their gap and they shared a kiss. Oh my Primus! I'm kissing her! Sidearm thought nervously, but he enjoyed it. After a few seconds, they broke up. "Goodbye, Sidearm." Deathwish farewelled and Sidearm ran through the bridge.