Chapter 1

Eight years later.....

A young mech, Sidearm, was training with his best friend, Windshear, in a very large cavern. Sidearm seemed to have no trouble in getting the weak spot of Windshear. "You're open on the right." Said Sidearm, just before he punched Windshear softly.

"Sorry, I guess they were right. I am just a useless femme." Windshear sighed and looked down. "When Predaking first saw you, he saw a real heir to a gladiator." She added sadly. "What are you talking about Winds? You are apart of the prophecy, and that's all that matters to me." Sidearm cheered his friend up a little and they started to head for the main cavern.

When they got there, they saw their friend, Oria, reading a datapad. Like always. "Hey, Oria." Sidearm greeted his femme friend. "Oh, hey Sides. Didn't see you and Windshear." She greeted Sidearm with a smile when she looked up from her datapad. "Whatcha reading?" Windshear asked. "Oh, nothing really. Just some history of Earth." Oria replied and turned off the pad. "Guess I could take a break from it." She added and put the datapad back where she found it and walked to a small tunnel and crawled through it.

"Are you having self-doubt again, Windshear?" A femme asked from behind Sidearm and Windshear. They turned around and saw BlueStreaker.

BlueStreaker is a sky blue femme that is Arcee's identical twin and one of the guardians of the Sparklings of Destiny. She was separated with her twin when the first war for Cybertron ranged out and she's been a lone wolf ever since. She also has a scar that runs down her left optic, she got it when she first ran into Starscream. She, somehow, also have the ability to read the minds of bots.

"Yes, I feel like I don't belong here," Windshear replies and looked down again. "Boy do I know that feeling. I didn't feel like any of you would actually end up having fun with me here, but actually, you guys really like me." BlueStreaker said happily and shoved Windshear. "Okay." Windshear smiled. "Hey! You know what we should totally sing right now?!" Sidearm asked excitedly and Windshear shrugged her shoulders.

"The sparklings are coming!! They're coming to save their home!!" Sidearm started to sing but was instantly stopped by BlueStreaker. "Anything but that. I wondered how SmokeBee managed to teach you that." BlueStreaker stated and wandered off. "Thanks, Sides. You always make me laugh inside with that song." Windshear was finally happy enough that Sidearm was also just as happy. "Let's go find the others." Sidearm said and ran to the small tunnel, that Oria crawled through, and crawled through it, with Windshear right behind him.

The tunnel took the two younglings to a study room, where all their friends are. "Hey, Sides." Oria greeted happily. "Hey." Sidearm greeted everyone when he got himself out of the small tunnel. "I always hated that, it's so small," SmokeBee complained when Windshear came out. "Tell me about it." She complained as well and Darknight rolled his optics.

The five sparklings started to read a scroll called The Death of the fallen. "Wow! I can't believe that the fallen was destroyed by a few Autobots who are just ordinary ambassadors of Earth." SmokeBee exclaimed when they finished reading. "I know right! Though I can't help but think that The Sideswipe and Strongarm are Sidearm's creators." Oria said and looked at Sidearm. "Oh? If you say that, I think your Optimus Prime's femme." Sidearm teased and everyone laughed. "Hey!" Oria yelled and started to tackle Sidearm to the ground. Soon everyone was laughing.

"What is going on in here?!" Predaking yelled when he burst into the study room. "We were just going through the scrolls," SmokeBee replied, trembling hard. "Oh? Then you shouldn't be laughing so hard that we can hear you from the main cavern!!" Predaking shouted more that caused SmokeBee to run behind Darknight. "W-we're Sorry," SmokeBee said, trembling. "Hey! Who gave you permission to yell at us?!" Sidearm stood up and yelled at Predaking. "Well? Who do you think?!" Predaking yelled back. Sidearm stared deep into the predacon's bright yellow eyes without letting his fear for him to scratch him to show. Predaking looked into the young mech's aqua blue eyes and backed away and crawled through the tunnel back to the main cavern.

"Thanks, Sidearm." SmokeBee thanked her friend. "It's nothing, besides. He doesn't have the right to yell at us for sport." Sidearm replies with a smile. The younglings spent the rest of their time reading more scrolls.

When Night fell in the outside world, the five younglings went to have dinner. "Dinner!" Windshear cheered when she sat down. "Sweet, Energon!" Darknight cheered as well and grabbed a plate of Energon fish. "Ew...Darknight. Why do you always eat fish?" SmokeBee asked and started to eat her rice. "Healthy," Darknight replied and started to eat. "Alright, we all have different preferences of Energon food," Oria said and started to eat her noodles and Sidearm eats his pasta. "Let's just have a good dinner and get a good nights sleep." Sidearm said and went back to his food.

After dinner, the younglings went to their quarters and slept.