Chapter 7

Sidearm woke up and saw the sunshine shining brightly into his prison cell. That also woke Deathwish. "Hey." She said and nudges Sidearm a little. "Hey." He also nudges her back. Deathwish learned her head and Sidearm's shoulder and they stayed like that for a long time, until they were interrupted by Megatron himself. "Deathwish! Time for you to watch the arena." He called out. "Coming sire!" Deathwish called back and she got up. "Sorry Sides, I'll be back." She said before she departures. "I heard you guys." Oria, from the cell right next to Sidearm's, called out to him. "You have a crush on her." She said, chuckling and caused Sidearm to blush. "N-no! I don't." He stumbled. He didn't want to admit to anyone that he does have a huge crush on Deathwish since she came to visit him for the first time. She brought him some Energon and then left and told him to eat, just before she went. "Ooh, you totally do." She went on. "I told you. I don't!" Sidearm argues back. "Okay. But if one day you end up marrying her, you owe me an apology." Oria teased. "Alright fine." Sidearm agreed, but deep inside. He didn't agree. Then a vehicon came in and came into Sidearm's cell. "It's your turn." He said. Me? Oh no, it's my turn to fight in the arena, Sidearm thought with fear and the vehicon grabbed him without a second thought.

Sidearm was forced out of the warship and into the shadowed part of the arena, someplace that was covered by a roof, where the audience wouldn't see you. Soon, the vehicon removed Sidearm's cuffs. "Well done! Around of applause for Talon the Predacon!!" Megatron boomed and Sidearm ducked back into the shadow, just a little. "But, can he defeat our next challenger? A sparkling of Destiny!! And a Vegas-Bot!! I give you; Sidearm the Vegas-Bot and sparkling of Destiny!!" Megatron howled and Sidearm was pushed out into the light. Sidearm instantly froze, no matter how amazing the applause for him was. Talon looked at Sidearm and he back away, like he didn't want to fight but he just defeated another challenger that was so much older than Sidearm in the previous round. The predacon shook away his fear and charged at the younger mech. The first reaction coming to Sidearm was to cross his arms in front of his face for protection, which he did, and something totally out of the universe happened. Tremendously strong shockwaves blew Talon away when he hit Sidearm's arms, and they shook the whole arena and at least the land of a quarter klick out. Sidearm was totally surprised at this phenomenon and pulled his arms away from his face, and Talon took this chance and pounced on Sidearm. No no no!! Curse you to the Allspark, Predacon!! Sidearm thought madly as the predacon continuously tried to scratch Sidearm's neck. Then, another unexplainable thing happened, acid came off Sidearm's hands, which were locked on Talon's neck and it poisoned the predacon to the core. Talon howled with pain and agony as black and a rotting hole appeared all over his body and soon, he went limp. Everyone was more shocked and scared than excited and amazed at how Sidearm defeated the predacon. Even Megatron himself was scared. Sidearm looked around and saw the warship and the windows to the prison cells, he was so sure his friends saw how he killed Talon. Killed, it could've been stunned or knocked out, but no, it had to be killed. "Well, um... Around of applause for Sidearm!" Megatron, shakily, said and everyone applauded slowly.

Later Sidearm was pushed back into his cell, had his stasis cuffs back on and, the vehicon was being very cautious about forcing him because of what happened in the arena. Sidearm himself was stunned by what he did. Sure my friend will hate me now, Sidearm thought, depressingly. "Sidearm! What. The. Hell! Happened out there?!" Windshear asked, directly opposite of Sidearm was her cell. "I can't explain." He replies, looking down. That's it, everybody's gonna hate me now, Sidearm thought to himself, again, with a desperation that his friends wouldn't forgive and also, not wanting them to trust him again. Deathwish came running into the prison and into Sidearm's cell. "Oh my Primus!! Sidearm?" She asked when she got to his side. Sidearm just looked at her and then looked at the ground again. "Don't blame yourself, you didn't know what you could do." Deathwish comforted him and Sidearm closed his eyes. Then he looked at her with a smile."I guess your right." Deathwish smiled as well, sat down next to Sidearm and leaned her head on his shoulder. Boy, do I like this feeling, Sidearm smiles and held Deathwish's hands with his cuffed ones. It was an instant that his cuffs were burned off him. "Oh, sorry. Forgot to tell you that it can burn through anything." Deathwish apologises and leaned her head on Sidearm's should again. "It's okay, besides, it feels great to have that off." Sidearm comforted her and he held his hands around her. "Ooh." Windshear teases the two in the cell just opposite of her. "Shut up!" Both Sidearm and Deathwish complained of her. "If you say so." Windshear chuckles under her breath.

"Sidearm?" Deathwish asked as she looked up into Sidearm's aquamarine eyes. "Yes?" He replied. "I think you are an animus," Deathwish informed. "What?! No! Sidearm's just...Sidearm? Oh for Primus Sake!" Oria exclaimed, madly and confused. "Only animus' can perform such phenomenal reactions, like the ones we saw Sidearm trigger," Deathwish explained. "How do you know that?" SmokeBee asked. "Uncle Starscream is an animus," Deathwish replied and looked out the window. "He doesn't use his powers much, because we don't want him to lose his sanity. But sometimes, it just happened without planning it. Your powers just outbursts." She added. Sidearm looked out the window, too, and saw what was going on at the arena. He saw StarFlight, saw her getting forced into the arena in chains. Oh no, the trial... Sidearm thought nervously when he saw StarFlight getting locked down in place.