His Actual Reality

🚫Warning- This chapter may contain suicidal attempts/blood/depression and manyyyy more (Don't worry, I will have another happy chapter coming soon~)

During the trip to the shore, we did some fishing and Teruteru grilled some food for us while everyone hung out, Nagito still being under the tree. As we all sat at a long, wooden table in the shade, I sat near one end while Nagito sat at the opposite side in the opposite end.

"I'm bored." Fuyuhiko quietly mumbled, glancing at Peko for support.

"Then let's do an activity!" Nekomaru clinched his fists and shouted, bursting with energy like a fiery volcano erupting with magma that became lava.

"What about a game? Maybe like truth or dare?" Mahiru looked away from her valuable photos of the ocean.

"Or the kings game?" Akane smirked.

"What's that?" Kazuichi scratched his head.

"My Four Dark Devas have shown me the way of the Kings Game. It is a game where everyone collects a card with either a number or the word king. The king choses a number or numbers to do something and then everyone swaps cards again." Gundham pointed a finger at the sky as if he was ascending.

"I don't know how, but that actually made sense." Hiyoko laughed.

"Here is some more meat!" Teruteru handed out a large plate and Akane started to eat it all.

"I'm interested in the Kings Game." Chiaki gave an opinion and everyone agreed.

So we were all given a card where my number was 11. I was glad not to have the unlucky number 4 atleast.

"Aha! I am king." Sonia held her fist up.

"That figures, you being the ultimate princess." Byakuya said.

"Okay, number 6 and number 16, stand up and yell 'I'm a chicken'." She giggled to herself as Mikan and Nekomaru slid out of their seats.

"I'M A CHICKEN!" Nekomaru's voice cracked the Earth in half. It was as if his purpose was to yell. Meanwhile..

"I'm.. a chicken.." Mikan's face heated up as her natural soft voice made it difficult to scream, but it was still a hilarious thing to hear them say that they were a chicken.

Afterwards, we all shuffled the cards and Byakuya gave everyone a complete different card, mine being 13.

"Okay, number 1, 2, and 3, reveal your crushes." Teruteru held his king card in the air.

I slowly watched as Nagito, Gundham, and Hiyoko.

"It's a human." Hiyoko sat back down.

"None of a crush exists in my world." Gundham sat down.

".." Nagito sat silently, "Someone." Everyone turned their heads to me.

"Why are you looking at me?!" I sweated as each head turned to the pair of cards that were in the middle.

"Oh, seems I'm the king." I pointed out.

"Uhm, number 16 has to not do their talent for the rest of the day." I explained.

"Doesn't seem that bad." Peko admitted, sacrificing the thing that she loves.

"Oh, looks like it's about time to go rest up now. Don't you guys think so?" Kazuichi asked.

"I'm stuffed!" Akane grinned with crumbles of food still left on her face from the meal before.

"I agree, but we can hang out later." Mahiru smiled sweetly.