August 16, 2018

*Gaby's Pov*
It was August 16, 2018. At 7:30 am.
The first day of High school. We are finally freshman. I needed to decide what i was going to wear to show the real me. I decided to wear a navy blue skirt and a white collared shirt with a *school* crewneck sweater with my white vans. I texted Luke asking for help.

(It a daily thing)

(It a daily thing)

*8:30am- Luke's Pov*
I am so happy right now. I'm finally a high schooler. The first thing i wanted to do was run to my best friend's house and just tell her how i really feel. Ik i can't do that because she likes someone else. It was still good to get a morning text from her. We got coffee from our friend Allie.
Allie headed off to her first class which was Biology. Gaby and I looked at each others schedule and saw that we had our morning classes together. It was Algebra 1 honors, Biology 1 honors, and English 9 Honors before lunch.
When we arrived to our first class we saw the desks have been arranged in groups of 5. Gaby pointed to the 5 in the corner so we went. I sat next to her. I can tell she was feeling nervous so i just grabbed her hand and made sure she knew i was right here with her.

*9:00 am- Gaby's Pov*
The bell has just rung. Three random people have sat with Luke and I. I wanted to get to know them but it seemed that they didn't really wanna know us. I felt disappointed but oh well.
The teacher ended up passing around notecard which allowed us to write our names in sharpie and pin it to our shirts since we were gonna be in that class all day long to know all of the rules and such.
The 2 kids in front of us were named Leonard and Aiden. The girl next to Aiden was Isabella.
I had a feeling that Aiden or Bella was bound to get moved since the were the loudest in class. Luke texted me at lunch since we had different lunches.

For the rest of the day i have: Geography, Spanish 2, Introduction to Computer Science, and Orchestra

I saw i had Leonard in Geography which was 4th hour.
I had Aiden in Intro to CS which was 5th hour.
I had Isabella in Spanish 2 which was 6th hour.
I had to make completely new friends for my Orchestra Class which was my last class.

*Luke's Pov*
It felt weird not being by Gaby all day long since that's how we have been since 5th grade. I went to my last 4 classes: Geography, German, Engineering, College and Careers.
I had German 4th hour.
I have College and Careers 5th hour. This class is right next to Gaby's 5th hour.
I have Engineering 6th hour.
I have Geography as my last class.
I gave myself a goal to become a really popular and athletic guy that would attract Gaby and possibly date each other. I had to ask my buddy Nick for some advice.

It was all weird but then I started getting scared so i waiting a while again

_________________________________
This took a while for me to write but i actually like it because it's what has happened at my school. But i decided to continue because i'm having a really bad night and i think that this is a good way to bring me up.
Word Count: 544🤟🏽❤️
Truly yours, Emma😶