Chapter 13~Shamone

[Warning Sexual Conduct]

Shamone
Myra

"Myra what are we going to do with all this left-over food? Some of this is going to go to waste. What on earth was I thinking?" Michael chuckles the next day as we stand together looking over all the food in the fridge and there were so many pies left out on the counters. Some pies were full pies. Some were half eaten.

There was every kind of pie you could imagine. Many. Blueberry. Strawberry. You name it. It was here. I giggle as I rest my hands on my hips and look around us.

Michael had went over board for our party. But it had been so sweet of him. I bite my lip fighting off a fun idea that was playing in my head. I saw online once where Michael had a fun food fight with his friends on his birthday. I also read he liked having fun. And that he was playful.

I grin as I pick up a pie near me. "Michael" I call his name.

He looks up at me. "Yes, babe what?" he asks me.

"I know what we can do with all these pies" I say in the most serious tone that I could muster up. It was so hard not to laugh right now.

He smiles at me. "What can we do with them? Donate them?" he begins to say.

♫♪ְֱ ♥ ♫♪ְֱ ♥♫

Just as he does, I nail it. Hitting him in the face with the pie. The rest of the pie drops to the floor. I burst into laughter. Michael licks whip cream off his lips. Then moves some of it off his eyes so he can see me. His hat he had on fell to the ground. He shakes his head but is smiling. He laughs along with me. He snatches a pie nearby him.

I squeal but before I can duck, he nails me with a pie. Soon pies are flying all over the kitchen. We are having a blast chasing one another around the room. Hitting each other with all the pies that were left.

I never felt more sticky in all my days. There was finally once pie left over in the right-hand corner. Michael and I make a beeline for the pie at the same time. I nearly slide on some whip cream that was on the floor.

"Oh crap!" I squeal. My arms are waving about as I try to grasp the counter top.

"Myra!" he calls out with worry and some laughter. He goes to try to grab me. I end up pulling him down with me on the messy floor.

"Ouch!" I laugh. He is leaning near my side laughing to. "I am so sticky" I giggle.

"Same" he laughs. He had a happy twinkle in his eyes.

He reaches over helping me remove whip cream from my eyes. I lick some off the side of my cheek. "What made you do that?" he laughs. "I had so much fun" he laughs.

I grin. "I saw that online food fight you had before on your birthday. It looked so fun. I never have done anything like that. I wanted to have fun with you like we had back in the apartment. I want to blend in" I giggle.