"FUCKKKK"

Wayne felt himself about to burst but he wasn't ready so he flipped her over and pressed his large hand arching her back way down as he positioned himself at her entrance, her ass was sitting up nicely and he slapped it making it jiggle.

"Nice" he muttered.

Keisha looked up into the bed mirror in front of them and watched as he started fucking her from the back. Her moans and screams were like indescribable music and skin clapping was a bonus. She yearned to be fucked like this everyday but knew that'll never happen because this man of her dreams was not rightfully hers so she'll never get a chance with him. He grabbed a fistful of her natural long hair and yanked her back into him making her big round ass clap and her pussy juices splurged, she threw back on him like she'll never do it again and every bit of it she enjoyed. After she came, he changed the condom, he wanted to try something new with her, never did it but ain't nothing hard in trying. He gently pulled her up by her neck, with her on him and gave her sloppy long kiss as he positioned himself at the other entrance. Keisha was so unaware on what was about happen and she in for different awakening. He pushed himself in gently and Keisha moan in agony, it hurt a little since she had never done it before.

"Oww it kinda hurts"

"Relax baby I gotchu"

He stroked slow in her anal hole as he held on her ass cheeks guiding her. Keisha buried her face in the pillow trying to suppress the pain but it felt like her asshole was burning and she couldn't take it so she pushed him back to stop.

"I can't"

"Sshhh and let daddy fuck you" He went gently on her for awhile since she was in discomfort and honestly she was uncomfortable but didn't say anything else. He liked ass a lot so why not fuck her in the ass?. He pulled out of her and positioned himself for her to ride him. Watching the flower tattoo on both ass cheeks with a diamond piercing in the middle, the sound of skin clashing and his and her moans turned him on to an extreme he left no choice but to explode all inside of her. She came for the millionth time after him and she collapsed next to him drifting off to sleep with a smile on her face. They were both exhausted but Wayne knew he couldn't stay with her. It wasn't right when he had a wife at home who probably was worried about him.

"Keisha"

"Hmm?" She answered sleepily.

"What time does your husband gets home?"

"Probably in the morning, why? Aren't you staying with me tonight?"

"You know I can't, my wife is home and your sister is gonna need a ride to school in the morning and then I'm going to have a father-daughter day with her, you know it's been awhile since she's been busy with school and stuff"

"But you promise dad..." Keisha frowned. She wanted her him to stay with her after all, he did promised her to spend sometime and give her the best sex in her life, better than her husband but no, he wanted to go back to his family to play house and Keisha was honestly fed up with the love and attention they've been getting especially her younger sister, Katelyn. She felt as if her father, Wayne, belonged to her and she should always come first.

Before Wayne met his current wife, Lisa Monroe, He worked hard to provide for her as a construction worker and at the age of 9, she found her self having a crush on him. Every time she came home from school she catch herself watching him asleep in their couch shirtless and his slight bulging pants or the way his muscles flex when he walk, the smooth French accent when he talk, he was god made man and as Keisha got older and puberty came on at 16, her hormones and feelings started to develop stronger for him. The simplest of times they spent together turned her on to the point where she would feel on herself and have wet dreams until one night he brought home a lovely lady, Lisa. Keisha was disappointed until this day she couldn't stand her. Lisa came in and broke up their bond and Keisha wanted to get back the love her life. She tried everything to break them up but nothing worked. So she did what she had to do.