"Fine," Luca says to Alec, anger and annoyance lacing his voice.

I immediately tense up thinking that the anger and annoyance was because I stayed quiet. Noticing my reaction, Luca and Jace soften their expressions while Alec remains the same, just simply watching me with his cold gaze. Luca gets off the bed and goes through one of the two doors on the wall across from the one that bed in against. He comes out with a shirt and pair of boxers in his hand.

"We have to go discuss some business," Luca said. "Change into these clothes after having a shower," he ordered, handing me the clothes and gesturing to the other of the two doors surrounding a large TV on the wall. "We'll be back as soon as we can," he tells me with a small, gentle smile.

I paled at his words. I don't want them to come back. I want them to stay away from me, I want them to let me go, or to simply end my suffering for good. I know that when they come back they'll probably take turns hurting me or raping me. Why else would they chain me to a bed instead of returning me back to the cell I was in before?

Seeing the fear on my face, Lucas smile drops. He turns around and walks out of the room. Jace follows him after sending me a small, sad smile. Alec stayed longer, simply staring at me, making me uncomfortable before he also followed his brothers. He closes the door behind him and I hear the faint click of the door being locked.

After waiting a few moments to make sure they're far enough away from the door, I drop the clothes onto the bed and inspect the cuff around my ankle. It's locked into place by a small padlock, something I can easily pick. I pull the chain and find that it's long enough for me to walk around the room and go to the bathroom.

Just as I was about to get up to look around for something to free myself, I pause when I hear the doors lock click open. The doors pushed open into the room and a pretty, blonde, tall girl with black glasses wearing a quarter sleeve black dress that came to just above her knees walks in with a tray containing a bowl of soup, some bread, and a glass of water. I recognize the outfit as the same one that the maids were wearing when I first saw them weeks ago through the windows. She walks up to the side table next to the bed and places the tray on it before turning to me with an unpleasant look on her face.

"Masters said that you must finish this food before they return," she said with a hint of annoyance before turning around and walking out, locking the door.

Okay then...

Putting away my own annoyance at the girl's behaviour, I looked at the cream soup that sat in the bowl. I should be starving, but I don't feel the slightest desire to eat. I have no appetite at all. Remembering the girl's words, I decided that I need to get rid of the food so they won't punish me for disobeying their orders.

I drink the glass of water before grabbing the bowl and bread and heading for the bathroom, feeling discomfort from the metal that's shackled on my leg. I dump the contents of the bowl into the toilet and follow that with the bread that I tore into smaller pieces. I flush the toilet before returning the empty bowl to the tray.

I then look around the neat room that's dominated in grey tones, searching for something to unlock the shackle from my ankle. The king size bed is covered in grey bedding and up against the middle of the wall that's a lighter grey shade. Opposite the bed is a large TV that's mounted on the wall between two doors, the bathroom on the left and, I'm guessing since Luca went in there for clothes, the closet on the right. In front of the TV is a set of sleek black leather couches, a loveseat facing the TV and two leather chairs on either side of the glass coffee table in front of the loveseat. The wall on the left is made entirely of glass and gives a beautiful view of the rich, never-ending, green forest that surrounds the mansion, the colours rich and vibrant from recent rainfall. There is a comfy looking chair and a table with a few books stacked on top of it near the glass, facing the view. Across from the glass wall is the one that contains the locked double doors that imprison me.