Four

Jace King

I woke up groaning in annoyance. My cock was throbbing and straining against the material of my boxers. I roll out of bed and go to take a cold shower to try and wash away the betrayal of my own body. I got a boner from a wet dream where I was making out with our mate, a guy. Guys aren't supposed to give me boners. I strictly prefer vagina, not dick.

I get dressed and head to the kitchen for breakfast. I walk in and find Alec and Luca already there eating. Alec has a pissed off expression on his face as he angrily stabs his eggs. Luca's expression is filled more with annoyance than anger.

"Judging from your expressions, I'm guessing we all had the same dream last night?" I said while grabbing a piece of bacon off the table.

"You mean the one where you were making out with our mate, while I groped his non-existent boobs as he straddled Alec who made him orgasm by grinding him against his hard-on?" Luca asked, looking at me while raising an eyebrow.

"We all knew we would share some sort of wet dream with him in it last night, " Alec said. "There are going to be more."

All supernatural beings know that after they meet and recognize their mate, they will have dreams about them, pressuring them to mate until they are fully mated. The first dream after meeting is shared between all the mates, that means our mate also had the same dream. The rest of the dreams aren't going to be linked together, they will play out our own personal fantasies and desires to arose us and incite our instincts to dominate, mark, and mate him. They're just going to becoming increasingly explicit, so last nights dream is nothing compared to what's going to come.

"Great, can't wait," I said sarcastically. "But I never knew we could give him tits in the dreams. If that's possible I could give him a few more parts I'd rather prefer," I said with a smirk while pulling out my phone.

My notifications are full of messages from women that wanted to fuck again. Sadly, ever since I set my eyes on our mate, the thought of fucking someone else physically disgusted and repulsed me. Stupid mate bond. Maybe over time, it will wear off and I can return to my normal routine of fucking women left and right.

"I didn't expect that to be possible either, but let's discuss that later. At the moment, we need to get to Chaos to review and evaluate the staff so something like yesterday doesn't happen again," said Luca while putting his dishes in the sink for our maid to wash.

We all get in our own cars and drive to the club. After parking, we take the elevator to our offices that make up most of the top floor. The first floor is the dance floor and bar, with some private VIP booths. The second floor is an exclusive level that some VIPs can't even access. You need to earn a certain amount in your annual income to be eligible to get a private room on that level. The third floor has even higher standards to get a room and then above that are our offices.

When we exit the elevator Alec and Luca ignore the provocative look the secretary gives us while I flash her my signature smile accompanied by a wink as we pass. We enter Alec's office and are shortly followed by the manager, a vampire.

"Masters, I'm so terribly sorry for what occurred yesterday," he said while kneeling on the ground with his head down, showing his submission.

"Send all the staff in one by one. We will review them all by conducting a short interview to see if they meet the high standards we hold for our staff. If not, we will fire them on the spot and will be reviewing the certifications of whoever will replace them," Alec said while taking a seat at his desk.

Our offices are located across from the elevator. He got the bigger office that's in the middle, behind the secretaries desk, because he was born first. Mine is on the right, while Luca's is on the left. The manager's small office is on the left wall, by the secretaries desk.