soph:
also, one more thing. i'm gonna
be coming to vegas for the weekend,
would you mind telling me which hotel you guys are staying at?

dev:
we're staying at this lowkey hotel,
nothing fancy so we don't attract
attention to ourselves, you know?

soph:
got it, thanks dev!
see you in three days

dev:
can't wait!

i wanted to cry. i can't believe soph is coming to vegas in three days, i couldn't be more excited to see my little sister.

i shot up from my spot and looked at june. "she's coming."

"that's what she said!" tayler jumps in. i flip him off. he chuckled and walked into the bathroom.

june pulled me into a tight hug. "i'm so happy for you joey! i literally can't wait to meet the sister you speak so much about." she giggled.

i smiled at her. "she's gonna love you june, you two will get along just fine."

"i hope so." she leaned in and pecked my lips. she was about to pull away, but i cupped her cheeks and deepened the kiss. i definitely thiught about doing round two with her, but then i remembered dev and tayler were in the room.

i pull away and look over at dev. he was looking straight at the tv with his head resting in the palm of his hand. for a second i noticed that he looked a bit hurt. suddenly he sat up from his spot and slipped on his hoodie. "i'm going out." he says, walking past us. he shuts the door loudly making me jump a bit.

"what was all that about?" june looked at me confused. i shrug and look over at the door.

"who knows."

tayler walks out of the bathroom a minute later with a towel wrapped around his torso. "all yours." he said with a grin on his face.

i look over at june and smirk a little. "wanna join me in the shower?" she gasped.

"so naughty joseph." she kissed me again softly.

"you don't even know the half of it." i whispered against her lips. i heard tayler gag in the background.

"get a room!" he said annoyingly. i pulled away, looking over at him.

"we are in a room."

"you're just in it." june adds.

i chuckle and head into the bathroom with her.

dev

i sat down in front of the car. i put the cigarette in between my lips and lit the end of it up. i exhale the smoke out, i look over to my left. i could hear joey and june giggling which made me roll my eyes. i didn't wanna be in the same room as them right now.

maybe i was jealous, i don't know, but i know i shouldn't even be feeling this way towards her. she's my best friends girl for god sakes, it wasn't fair to joey. especially now since he's never been this happy in so long.

i know how happy bella made him. he told us stories about how he never left her side and how she was always there for him. her death broke him, being blamed for her death ruined him.

no one knows this but i was the first one joey had came to after what happened that night. he had told me everything that had happened, how his parents were so quick to assume it was him. i knew he didn't do it the second he had told me. he would never.

joey was also the first one i had told about my addiction to heroin. he tried to help me get clean, but i relapsed a month later. the first time i overdosed i had the hospital call him instead of anyone else. he promise to keep it hidden from tayler and bryce until i had the balls to tell them.  i just feel so guilty having feelings for the girl he has feelings for.

i couldn't tell him about it either, i didn't wanna ruin things between them and i certainly didn't wanna ruin our friendship. i've never felt more shitty in my entire life.

"mind if i join you?" i heard a voice say. i look over my shoulder and see june standing there, her arms behind her back. she was wearing some oversized sweatpants and a white crop top. i shook my head, turning around to face the car again.

i put the cigarette between my lips against and take a hit from it, blowing out the smoke afterwards. june sits down next to me, i stick the cigarette out for her. she takes it and takes a hit from it.

we sat there in silence. it was a good silence though. her company seemed to ease me a bit. i glance over at her, she was shivering a bit. i take my hoodie off and hand it to her. she looks at it and thanks me before slipping it on.

"you excited to meet joeys sister?" i asked her. she takes another hit from the cigarette before handing it back to me.

she nodded. "a bit nervous though. i'm scared that she won't like me and maybe do something to make joey hate me."

i chuckle a bit, shaking my head. "soph isn't like that. she's a sweet girl. she's gonna love you." i look over at her. "she's also the only one who believes joey is innocent." she looked at me with her brows raised.

"i'm excited to meet her then." she smiled before resting her head on my shoulder. june and i kept talking for about another fifteen minutes before we headed back inside.

joey

i walk over to the window and look out. i see dev and june sitting there, laughing and talking. i couldn't help, but feel a bit jealous. dev doesn't even like june, wbu is he suddenly laughing with her?

i decided to just ignore it. they were probably just friends and i have nothing to worry about, hopefully. i laid down on my bed and fell asleep almost immediately.