Part 5: Another day in... Paradise?

Start from the beginning

Could you kindly shut up.
-Kirigiri

You crumbled up the note and had only one thought about it. "Meh, figures."

(Timeskip)

Lunch

You decided you wanted to try something different and took your food and sat under the cherry blossom tree in the courtyard. As you were picking away you heard a voice. "Got room for someone else." She said. You instantly went into a light shade of pink and looked up a little.

"Sure Celestia, have a seat." You said moving over on the bench creating some more room. She sat down and pulled out a big thermos from her bag. "What's in that?" You inquired.

"Just some tea is all, would you like some?" She said putting a hand to her lips.

"Yes I would love some." You said. She poured the team into two nice looking tea cups and handed you one. You took a sip and your eyes widened. "Wow this is really good Celestia, what is it." You said looking at her wide eyed and smiling a bit.

"It's royal milk tea, it's my favourite blend and it has quite the rich taste correct." She said smiling a little bit and tilting her head ever so slightly.

"Yeah, rich is definitely the word for it, you gotta teach me how to make this." You said putting the empty cup down.

"Sure, since we are meeting up tomorrow to play some cards, I can teach you then." She said putting her hands on her lap.

Wait tomorrow what is she talking about tomorrow's not.... WAIT TOMORROW IS SATURDAY. How come I've never noticed. I guess I need to pay attention to the little things huh.

"Yeah, can't wait for tomorrow. I'll see you later Celestia, lunch is gonna end soon." You said getting up.

"Oh, you are right. Well than, I shall see you back in the classroom." She says as she gets up and walks away.

"Tomorrow huh." You say blandly, then your emotionless face turns into a big grin "Can't wait for tomorrow!" You said fist pumping the air.

(Timeskip)

Evening

You just finished soccer practice and your walking home with Josh and Yuichiro. Yuichiro and Josh are bragging about the girlfriends they got recently and are rubbing them in your face. "Why, don't you get a girlfriend Y/N?" Yuichiro said looking at you smirking.

"Haven't found the right girl yet and honestly haven't had much experience with women." You said blandly.

"Really, there isn't one person in mind." Josh said putting his arm around you jokingly.

"Person in mind." You said puzzled. It took a second but someone did pop in your head, it was Taeko, but you haven't seen her in a very long time and she probably forgets who you even are. Maybe... Kirigiri. Naw, she's just to weird. What about Celestia.

When you thought about her a tint of pink rose on your cheeks. And Josh noticed it.

"So you do have someone in mind. Right girl my ass" He said hitting you in the back.

"It's not like that, were just hanging out this Saturday." You said putting you head down a bit.

"Isn't that a date." Yuichiro said as his smirk grew.

You remembered the words Celestia said. 'Alright, it's a date.'

"Yeah, maybe it is a date." You said with a pink blush forming.

"Well good luck brother. I gotta go this way so I'll see you later." Josh said smiling a moving goodbye.

"I need to go that way." Yuichiro said pointing in a different direction. "Best of luck Y/N." He said walking the other way.

You were walking down the roads and look straight up at the stars "date, huh." You said smiling ear to ear. Can't wait for tomorrow, you thought again and walked home.

(I'm so sorry for the year delay XD. I may have been busy over the past year but that is no excuse for the lack of updates so I'm extremely sorry. But look forward to the next chapter, because it's gonna be great. Thank you to the people who still support this series and I hope you will continue to do so. I'm MrJayBlack and I'll see you in the next chapter 😃)