Part 5: Another day in... Paradise?

After your encounter with Celestia you say on that bench in the park for an HOUR. You realized you needed to head home which took a good 30 minutes and arrived home at 12:04am in the morning. Let's just say this, Mom was not happy. She gave you the scolding of your life and then sent you to bed.

(Morning)

Y/N POV

I had that same dream again. It seems to be reoccurring lately. It feels like Taeko has been appearing in my head more often recently and it's getting weird. Do I really have that much of an obsession with that girl, or is it because I- "Y/N!!!!!!" You heard from downstairs, it scared you so you jumped up. "Get downstairs you gonna be late!!" Mom said. Late she says, there's no way I'm gonna be late, I set an alar- You said while looking beside your bed. "Oh... right I broke it." You said with a blank face staring at your night stand. You jumped out of bed and stretched opened you shades and let the sun soak into the room then glanced at the clock on the wall, 8:25am.

"HOW AM I LATE AGAIN!!" You screamed as you bolted to the closet to get your uniform. You brushed your teeth while buttoning up your shirt and started running downstairs.

"I'll see you all later!" slipping on your shoes and sprinting out the door.

Sprinting down the sidewalk you heard the roar of an engine behind you. You looked back and saw an extremely colourful bike. You knew who it was just from the roar of the engine though. "Hey Mondo, you late too!" You yelled.

"Oh Y/N!" He said stopping a little ways in-front of you. "Your late as well huh." He said smirking.

"Yeah, only for the second time in a row, why are you late?" You said trying to keep up with his bike.

"Ah, I got caught up and some gang related business last night, which made me wake up late." He said laughing while slowing down a bit. "Wanna hop on."

"That would save sometime thanks." You said jumping onto he back and speeding to the school.

My god he must have been driving 100 miles per hour, we got there really quick. He parked the park and we headed up stairs and bolted into the classroom.

"Well you see here-" the teachers voice was cut off by the slamming of the door. "Well what do you know, two trouble makers showing up late, it's only the second day of school! You both need to get your act together. Especially you Y/N." He said with a stern look.

Mondo just shrugged and walked to his seat while you apologized and went back to yours. When you sat down Ishimaru was starring right through you. It was like he had lasers in his eyes because without looking you know he was starring. You decided to look anyway and wow, was that a bad choice. He looked super pissed. He sad in a whisper voice but in Ishimaru's case it's just a normal speaking voice "Late not once but twice! Classmate Y/N, you need to be better than this!" He said with a really serious look.

"Look I got your lecture yesterday, can I not get it again." You said as you turn back to the board, but what caught eye wasn't the board it was something on your desk. A little piece of paper was filled neatly into a little square. You took a second to think about it and you analyzed it, the only two people beside me are Ishimaru and Kirigiri. Ishimaru definitely didn't give me this note so it was Kirigiri, but what type of note. After a bit of consideration only one thought appeared in your head...

"IT'S DEFINITELY A LOVE LETTER!!!" You said internally. "I mean what else could it be, there's no way it could anything negative and I am pretty handsome so why wouldn't she fall for me." You said smirking while crossing your arms. "Alright, let's open this real qui-" You we're saying as you unfolded the paper. The message said had one sentence on it. Just one. And it says...