Chapter 3

August 31, 2008

Dylan's POV:

"LOOK OUT!!!" Of course, a drunk driver was in the wrong lane. She hit her head on the airbag. Knocked out? In coma? I didn't know what to think. Wait, was I in pain? I didn't feel anything. Did I even get hurt? I didn't care, " Jordan, are you awake?" I was started to get worried, " Jordan please answer me. Jordan you have to wake up, please." I need to call the police. I didn't get the drivers tag number. Was he still there? I realized that my hands were shaking like crazy and I couldn't control them. I opened the car door. No other car damaged, just cars going around Jordan's. It's like they didn't even care what just happened, " HELP ME!! PLEASE!!" I went to the ground bursting with tears. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. A car pulled up. 

"Sir, are you okay?" A tall Man in a suit was the first one to notice me. 

"Ye... yes I'm fine bu... but Jordan, shes in the car. An... And shes not waking up," I tried to talk as fast as I could, "Call 911, please. I dont want her to d...die." The thought about her dieing killed me. I couldn't live without her. Whats going to happen to her? Is she going to live? She needs to live. She has to live.

5 minutes later an amulance drives up and takes her into the vehicle. "Sir, would you like to come with us?"

"Defenitly, I'm not leaving her until she wakes up."

"That might be a while." 

"I know." 

When we arrived at the hospital her parents were there waiting. How did they find out. I didn't call them. They saw me with my red puffy eyes and came over to me to see what heppened. I told them everything that I remember. I took a seat in the waiting room where her parents where.

"Are you okay, did you get hurt?" Her mother was struggling to keep the tears in, " Do you need to be checked out?"

"I think I'm fine, I mean nothing hurts."

"Is anything swollen?"

"I don't think so." For hours we stayed sitting in the waiting room waiting for a doctor. Once in a while a doctor would walk by or come in but not to talk to us about Jordan. It has been 3 hours and 37 minutes so far. I needed to see her. Need to know if she was ok, to know if she was going to live. A horrible thought came to mind. What if she doesn't remember me? What will happen if she doesn't get her memory back? Will she beleive me when I tell her that we are in love? All the guestions I had in my mind made it worse to wait. 4 hours and 29 minutes. Another docter walks in. Everybody in the waiting room puts  their head up. He walks in the middle of the room.

"Jordan Owens?"

Her perents and I stand up, " Us."

"Follow me."

We walked out of the waiting room and went into the elevator as the docter pressed the number 3, "Is my baby going to be alright?" Blackened tears start to fall as Jordan's mother is saying that. Seeing her cry, makes me feel worse. 

"She needs to wake up first."

"Wake up? What do you mean wake up?"

We walk into the room and see Jordan lieing on a bed with a mask over her face. "Your daughter is in a coma. Her parents are in tears by now. She needs to wake up. She can't die. All of these thoughts were rushing throught my head but I focused on 1. Will she even remember me when she wakes up?

"Wil my baby be okay? Will she even wake up?" Her mother was studdering to puther words out. Tears were rushing down her face. By now, we were all crying, because of the horrifying words that the doctor had just said.

"We don't know if she will wake up. And if she does we don't know when. She could wake up rigth now or die right now. But if she wakes up, she might lose some memory."

The question comes in my head again. Will she remember me. Will she still love me? All of these questions are in my head and I try to talk aloud but I'm can't find myself to speak. So I just ask another question that might not make me worse to hear the answer.

"What is the chance or her living?"

"She has a 50% chance of living and a 50% chance of dieing" I was wrong. The answer did make me worse. I wanted to fall down to the ground and scream and make her come back with full memory.

Her parents and I were walking out of the hospital when we saw Ashley, one of Jordan's best freinds. I finally got myself to stop crying. But it was just a waste.

"I heard the news, how bad is she?" Ashley new it was bad. Just not as bad as she thought it was. My lip started to tremble when she started to walk up to me and hug me as we both started to cry. I bare my tears and try to talk with my shaking voice.

"She can die right now and she can wake up right now."

"What do you mean wake up?" Askley's voice was trembling it made me cry more.

"She is in coma. And if she wakes up, she could have memory loss." It hurt me to say these horrible words, it broke me. I love her, and I will always love her. But if she forgets me, will she ever love me again?

"She going to wake up right. She has to wake up." Ashley was shoving her face into my shoulder, she didn't want this to be real. No one did. We just wanted this to be a dream. Why couldn't this be a dream.

"It's 50-50. The doctors don't know yet."

"Well then the doctors aren't doing their jobs right. Dylan she is going to wake up. I know it. It will be just like normal. I promiss."

"I know."

______________________________________________________

Hey guys well I hoped you liked it.  Sorry It toke me toke so long to update this chapter. I just have been working on school stuff. Okay well please comment because I need to know what you guys thought about it and make sure to vote if you liked this chapter and saty tunes to chapter 4! :)