Chapter 10

December 30, 2006

Jordan's POV:
"Jordan! Dinner is ready!" I hear my mom call. I could smell the scent of taco dip.
I run downstairs as the scent was getting stronger and stronger.
"Is Dylan hear yet" I ask my mom.
"No, when is he coming?"
"He should be here an-" Just then a flash of excitement waves over me as I hear a knocking on the door.
I take my last step downstairs and head towards the door. I open to see a tall figure with brown hair and amazing hazel eyes. Dylan. My Dylan.
"Hey come in." I say as he gives me a kiss on the cheek.
"Oh what is that smell. Is it dinner?" He askes while taking a deep breath in.
"Yes, my mom made taco dip."
"I can't wait to eat it. Your mother is suuuuch a good cook."

January 15, 2014

Dylan's POV:
I see the love of my life eyes roll back in her head as she falls to the hard ground. I run over to her. I scream help as I pick her up. Her eyes keep on opening and closing, opening and closing. I can hear someone say they are calling 911. I speak but I don't know what's coming out. Her eyes close for good when I run out the door. The hospital is three block away. I put her into my car and buckle her in. I drive out of the parking lot and speed to the hospital. She is in my arms once again and I rush through the hospital doors. Docters rush to me and I explain what happened. I put her on a bed and the doctors take her away. I'm standing there like an idiot thinking of the worst things that can go wrong. I see Ashley running through the door.
"What happened?" She asked me.
I could tell that she was about to cry. I hug her as she starts to break down.
"I'm so sorry I diddn't wait for you. I needed to get her to the hospital."
"It's okay, you did what you had to do. Go talk to Jordan's mom. She really needs you now."
I walk over to her, she is sobbing. I grab her in a hug. She is trembling in sadness. I walk her over to the chairs.
"What happened?" I could barely make out her words from her shaky voice. "Is she going to be okay? Is my baby going to be okay?"
"Uhh, I'm sorry but I don't know. I rushed her here as quick as I could."
"Thank you Dylan, you were always sweet to her. I can see you still are. Do you still love her?"
I diddn't know what to say. Of course I still love her, I never stopped. "Yea." The words that could only come out of my mouth.
I see a docter walking towards us. Jordan'S mom and I stand up.
"Is Jordan going to be alright?" I asked the doctor.
He looks down at his clipboard,"yes Jordan is going to be fine. You do not have to worry but..."
"But what, is she hurt?" Jordan's mother was sniffling from all of her crying.
"She was dehydrated when she fainted. We did the best we could. She hit her head relly bad. All we can do now is wait."
Her mother looks at me.
"What do you mean wait? Wait for what?" I ask the doctor.
"Come with me." The doctor starts heading off and we follow him.
It was a quick walk. We walk into a room and I see Jordan laying down with her eyes close. I walk up to her and take her hand.
"She is in a coma. There is no say to when she wakes up. But my guess is soon. And she also might forget somethings." The doctor walks off.
Jordan's mom, Ashley and I are just sitting there waiting. Like something is going to happen. But nothing happens. It's silent but loud. I could hear beebings of other pations heartbeats, the telephone ringing, doctors running and asking questions. This loud silence is driving me insane.