Chapter 13

January 19, 2014

Jordan's POV:

September 11, 2002
I cannot beleive it. I sit next to Dylan. He is sooo cute and always needs a pencil. Hopefully he will ask me when he needs one. I got plenty for him.

"Who's Dylan?" I hear Bella ask.
"I don't know, I don't remember a Dylan."

October 5, 2002
Me and Dylan are partners in scocial studies. We have to do a project on the 7th amendment.

Dylan's POV:

The plans are all set for tomorrow. I really hope that she likes me again. Tyler is still so astonished by the fact that I knew Jordan 8 years ago. That I fell in love with her 8 years ago. I text her saying hey.

Jordan's POV:

I get a text from Dylan saying hey.
"I thought you said that you don't remember a Dylan." Bella says.
"I don't, why?"
"Dylan just texted you."
"Oh, no. That's not the Dylan from 7th grade. That's Dylan O'Brien."
"What?! How did you get Dylan O'Brien's number?"
"Tyler Posey gave it to me."
"How?" Bella looked so confused.
"Tyler said that he trusted it with me and also that Dylan was giving me googaly eyes the whole time. And then when I was talking to Tyler he couldn't stop looking at me."
"So Dylan likes you? And this was all during comic con?"
"I don't think that Dylan likes me but yes this all happened at comic con, well besides that part when Dylan ask me to go with him somewhere on Saturday. He won't tell me. He says that it's a surprise."
"So you are going on a date with Dylan O'Brien? When did he ask you?"
"I'm just going to tell you the whole story. Okay. Well when I finished meeting Tyler Posey I realized that I forgot my tickets to meet the rest of the cast in the car. So I went out and it was raining cats and dogs. So I run to the car and get the tickets and run back in. At this point I am soaking wet. Dylan sees me and runs over to me and gives me his baseball hoodie. And then he said that he will always notice me. And then I started to feel dizzy and fainted and hit my head really hard. He picks me up and says the I cant die on him yet, the I need to remember him, remember us. And then I finally lost consciousness. And then I woke up and Dylan waited for me to wake up at the hospital since I was in a coma. So when I was talking to him I ask him what he ment when he said the remembering stuff. Then he said that I ha to remember what happened at comic con so he could ask me out to go somewhere with him on Saturday."
"Wow, that is a lot."
"Yea"

October 12, 2004
I'm starting to like Dylan. We don't talk as much as we used to though. Now we only have gym together and most of the courses aren't co-ed. But we have health together next quarter.

"Are you sure you don't remember a Dylan?" Bella asks.
"Positive."

November 19, 2004
Me and Dyl have started talking to eachother again, but its more. We havent gone one day without talking to eachother and I love it so much. I really like him and Ashley says that I shouldn't but I don't care what she says. He is sooo nice and kind and funny and so much more that I can't even explain.

November 23, 2004
I cannot stop thinking about Dyl. I always want to see him. I hate it when I'm not talking to him and I don't know why. We always text eachother, but I want to see him. I hope he feels the same way towards me.