Chapter 7

January 15, 2014

Dylan's POV:

Tyler and I arrived at New York Comic Con and when we got out of the car, fans started to scream. I looked around hopelessly for Jordan and didn't see her. Just another year of false hope gone by.  Tyler and I walked to wear we will be meeting the fans. I seriously dont know how Tyler and I are going to meet all these people since we get to talk to them for 15 minutes each.

"Dude, how are we going to meet all of these peoplein just 1 day?"

"I have know idea, but I was just thinking about it."

"Speaking about thinking, what was the stuff that got you all down earlier?"

"Not now Tyler. I'll tell you after this."

"Fine, but you are telling me when we get to the motel tonight."

Jordan's POV:

We are 20 minutes away from NYCC. "I'm freaking out. I have no idea what I am going to say to him. I had it all memorized in my head but I can't remember anymore. I can't just stare at him like a total wackjob. What am I going to do?"

"Its okay Jordan, just start off with a simple hi," Ashley said in the bavk seat. "I'm sure he'll start a conversation."

"But I forgot the questions I was going to ask him."

"Then just think of some. Were are now only 10 minutes away so I would start thinking." My mom cut in.

"Okay. Tell me when we're there."

Ashley's POV:

What if Jordan remembers about Dylan and hates me because I didn't tell her. Or what if she hates Dylan for not trying to get her to remember. I suddenly remembered that I had Dylan's number in my phone. I texted him saying hey just to see if he would respond.

"Hey, who are you texting?" Jordan said and I picked up my head fast trying to not look suspicious.

"An old friend, he moved before I met you, I just talk to him sometimes, just to see how he is doing." I said in a guick tone.

"What's his name?" She said looking back at me.

"Oh... um... Dylan" right then Jordan's mom.looked at me through the rearview mirror with a questioned look. I knew what she ment. She wanted to know if it was the Dylan. Dylan O'Brien. I nodded my head slight just so Jordan's mom could see.

"Um hello?? Are you listening to me???" Jordan said with an annoyance tone.

"Oh, a, sorry. What did you say again?"

"What I said is Dylan like Dylan O'Brien?"

"NO! I...I mean no. How would I know Dylan O'Brien? How would I even have his number? Thats just crazy."

"Okay, sorry I asked." Jordan said as she turned around to face the front once again.

Ashley's Phone:

Me: hey

Dylan: hi?

Me: how are you?

Dylan: good, you?

Me: I'm fine

Dylan: why are you texting me? Does Jordan remember me? Is she mad? How is she? Did she get into another accident?

Me: no, she still doesn't know who you are. She fine I guess. Shes kinda freaking out right now though.

Dylan: What do you mean shes freaking out, what happened?

Me: shes going to this thing and she forgot a paper to give to the person and the questions she was going to ask him. Thats all.

Dylan: what thing?

Me: it doesnt really matter. Have you told anyone about Jordan?

Dylan: no. Not a single soul, why?

Me: just wondering. I have to go. I'm at the thing with Jordan. We just arrived. By

Dylan: by.
Jordan's POV:

I cant beleive that I'm here. At NYCC. I'm about to meet him. Dylan O'Brien.