Chapter 11

January 21, 2007

Dylan's POV:
I honk the car to let Jordan know I'm here. The next thing I see is my beautiful girl walking out the door saying goodby to her mom. The way her light brown hair was curled and her cutoff shorts with a purple tanktop that she wore made me smile.
"Hey," she says to me as she gets into the car."watcha doin?"
"Waiting for you to buckle up."
I pull out the car from the driveway and start to head down the road.
"So, where are we going Dyl?"
"It's a surprise."
"Ugh. I wanna know now though."
"Oh well, your not gonna."
***
I pull up to the entrance and look at Jordan. She is sound asleep. I get in a parking spot and turn the car off. Jordan slowly opens her eyes.
"Good morning sunshine." I say with a smile.
"Good morning handsome."
We get out of the car and she starts to realize where we are at. She runs towards me a jumps on me in a hug.

January 15, 2014

Dylan's POV:

I see my beautiful girl laying on the bed completely still. Her hair still curled, her eye lashes still full of mascara, her cheeks rosey as always, and her lips pale purple. In her beautiful slumber, I sit down in the chair next to her. I grab her hand.
"You have to wake up Jordan. You have to remember me. Remember us."
"Still not awake, huh?" I hear Ashley say in the distance.
"No. Do you think she'll remember me this time?"
"I honestly don't know, Dyl. I'm kinda afraid that she'll forget me."
"She wont forget you, I know that's for sure."

January 17, 2007
Jordan's POV:

I'm cleaning my room while listening to music. I laugh at every song because in a way, it reminds me of me and Dyl. I am completely in love with him. I cannot wait until he gets back from his camping trip with his family. Whenever I am not around him, I do not like how I feel. Something happens when I am with him but I don't know what it is. It's like this bond that can't be broken. I don't think I can last another day without him. I am going to go crazy.
I pick up a photo of Dyl and I. It was when we did a photo booth at our first movie date. We cut one out because he diddnt like it and I did, so I got to keep it. He is kissing my cheek,well at least trying to. I was turning so he could kiss my lips but then he ended up kissing my nose. I use it as a book mark in my journal so I can see it every single day. I see it every morning and every night. I put the photo back in my journal and clean everything else up.

January 15, 2014
Dylan's POV:

I leave the hospital room so Jordan's mom can have some time with her. After she gets done, I am eager to see her but then Ashley walks in and closes the door infront of me. I wait another 10 minutes to see her again. Jordan's mom and Ashley went to go get something to eat. I just stair at her and try to think why this keeps on happening to her. I see her fingers flinch and I don't know what to do. I run out the room to see Ashley.
"Hey what's wrong?" She asks
"I think she is about to wake up."
"What? Why aren't you in there?" Ashley says as she runs to the door.
"Because she's not going to remember me."
"Yes she will, Dylan. She has to."
She goes into the room.

Jordan's POV:

I open my eyes to see a bright white light above of me. I look around to realize that I am in a hospital. I hear Ashley talking to someone.and then I see her come in. My head hurts to much to talk so I don't say anything. I try to remember where I was last. I was at the San Diego Comic Con. I remember falling and Dylan picking me up. Dylan. Dylan. Where is Dylan. Why would he do that. Why does he seem so fermilliar. Just more then knowing of him from Teen Wolf. It feels like there is something else.
"Hey, you okay?" I hear Ashley ask.
"Yea I'm fine. Where is Dylan?"
"Outside waiting for you to wakeup actually, you remember him?"
"How could I not. Can you tell him to come here?" I ask.
"Sure, just a minute" she walks outside and then I see Dylan walking through the door with his hands in his pockets and his eyes looking in mine.
"Hey, you woke up."
"Yea. Thanks for taking me to the hospital. By the way, what did you mean when you said that I have to remember, remember us?"
"Ohh, umm... well I was jus, uh afraid you were umm going to forrrrget me because I ah, wanna um take you out sometime. Cause you know, I wouldn't be able to take you out if you diddnt remember me."
"I would love to."
"Okay. What do you feel about Saturday? You should be out by Saturday."
"Saturday is good. Where are we going?"
"It's a surprise."