The New Animatronics (FNAF)

Children loved Freddy's band but they seemed to want more since Pirate's Cove was off limits now. The children and parents seemed to yearn for new additions to the pizzeria. Management after several years gave them what they wanted. A new addition of the building was built by construction company. New animatronics were even ordered. 

        The first of the animatronics was named Monica. She was an ananconda that would hang from a fake tree banch in the new addition of the pizzeria called The Jungle. She had a beautiful greenish-yellow 'scales.' She would sing duets with Garry the Gorilla after Freddy's band played thier songs. She had small sharp teeth much like how Foxy's teeth were. Some would like to blame the bite of '87 on Monica the anaconda even though she came well after 1987. 

        Monica's duet buddy was Garry the Gorilla. He was fairly taller than most of the other animatronics. He even walked using his balled up fists to walk like an actual Gorilla though his moments weren't as fluent. He looked like a regular silver-back Gorilla. His voice was slightly rough so it sounded amazing with Monica's smooth, hissing voice.         '   

        Managment even decided to make Freddy have a brother. They named him Redgi Fazbear. Redgi wasn't even apart of the band. He would serve pizza like a waiter. He'd laugh and make little convoservations with the children at the tables. To not confused Redgi with Freddy, they made him look slightly monkey-like even though he was clearly a bear. He even had a dark purple bowtie! 

        There was even a new peacock animatronic now! She was named Patsy which she seemed to brag as if her name was the new shit. She helped the kids with arts and crafts. You'd almost always see her carrying around a paintbrush and having her 'feathers' splattered with paint. She had peacock feathers laid fat against her rear. She looked very similar to an actual peacock except she had a hot pink beak and a hot pink bandana on her head. 

        The final animatronic was Tina the Heyna. She was the new drummer of Freddy Fazbear's band. She was much smaller than most of the other animatronics. She had a tan inner fur and her back was shaded with black. The sides of her arms were tan with black spots. Tina wore a bright crimson red bandana around her neck. Her jaw was huge too! Her teeth were even bigger than Foxy's! Creepy, huh? Maybe she was the culprit of the Bite of '87. 

       Redgi and Garry belong to my best buddy, CupCake. Tina, Monica, and Patsy are mine.