Appreciate the Little Things in Life - OHSHC - Kyoya Ootori x Reader

This is set after (Y/N) accepts TamaHaru and supports it. (Also I found the meme really funny, stop judging me).

So typically Tamaki is having a rant about Haruhi and how every tiny thing she does makes his heart melt. Obviously (Y/N) agrees with him and they fangirl about how amazing Haruhi is.

Kyoya is just there monotonously nodding and agreeing in the background. This has happened at least once a week since (Y/N) realized Tamaki was a good fit for Haruhi - and honestly he liked it better when she'd try to kill him because it was entertaining (anything was more entertaining than this).

Then Tamaki holds Kyoya's shoulders tightly and looks him in the eyes and they kiss.

Just kidding, but I'd die of laughter if that happened.

Anyway, Tamaki holds Kyoya's shoulders tightly and looks him in the eyes and says very seriously: "You have to appreciate the small things in life."

"Oh, I get it," Kyoya says. Without missing a beat, he leans down (cuz he's a freaking giant) and hugs (Y/N) from behind. "Like this?"

(Y/N)'s face is now on fire as she screams bloody murder at him about how she's not that short.

You're welcome. The End.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

This is also from my Kyoya fanfic so feel free to check it out, you know.

As always, don't forget to Vote and Comment on the story, as it helps me make the story better and I love interacting with you guys. It means a lot to me and it makes a difference - more votes means I get a higher ranking in my tags, helping the story to be read by more amazing people like yourselves.

Until next time, your tsundere Author-chan signing off, Trashy-kawa, NegativeGoatee, Out.