Chapter 2 (The Holiday Home)

Hey so welcome to part 2 of TWDG trip. I don't know how I feel about some of this chapter but I like most.

{slight smut warning}

The teenagers all agreed previously to spilt up into different cars and follow Marlon to get there.

So that's what they did. Violet, Sophie, Minnie and Sarah all went in Minnie's car, {I'm not good with Car names sorry} Gabe, Mariana, Duck and James went in Ducks dads car, Mitch, Brody, Omar and Marlon went in Marlons car and lastly Clem, Louis, Ruby and Aasim all went in Louis' car.

The groups all shot off ready for the best trip they have ever had. Everyone had been told to pack supplies and everyone's opinion on what that meant was different. Brody thought that meant sweets, Marlon thought that meant medical kits, Mitch thought that meant joints, Clem thought that meant booze and so on. They had a great laugh but all of them were very different.

The curly headed brunette started typing out a message for her mum.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CA= Carley
CL= Clementine

CL: hey mum, just wanted to say that's me away now and I will probably be back Monday afternoon. Love you x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She slid her phone back into her pocket and placed her hand on her knee. Suddenly she felt a grip on her hand, she looked up and saw a cheeky grin plastered on her loves face. She stared at his perfect face and he snuck in glances at her while driving.

"Hey can you keep your eyes on the road?" A frustrated but slightly worried voice said from the back.

The dreadhead teen smirked, rolled his eyes and continued to drive facing straight on. The dark skinned teen in the back went back to watching the ginger beauty asleep against his shoulder. He still couldn't believe she wanted to be with him, he wanted to soak in every second he has with her.

Clem turned the volume knob and went back to watching everything around her fly past.
-
-
-
-
As the teens pulled up to the large summer home the car slowly made its way into the nearest parking spot and stopped moving.

"We're here" The freckled teen gloated.

The two in the back started to move and rub their eyes. They were out for basically the whole journey so they had to ease into the light again.

Clem jumped out the car and made her way to the boot so she could help Louis with the luggage. Louis strolled over and began shaking his head.

"Nuh uh, you just head inside and I'll grab everything" he instructed.

The girl rolled her eyes and grabbed her back. She could still hear him saying something but she continued walking.

When she got inside she dumped the bag on a near by table and began to look around. The building had a tall oak ceiling and pail blue walls. The kitchen was covered in tiles and had a little island with 6 chairs around it. The white stairs were cold and hard, they led to upstairs which had 6 rooms and one room down stairs. The living room kitchen and entrance were all in one room but the room was huge so it didn't matter. There were two couches in the living room, one against the wall and the other facing the TV. It was very cute and cozy.

"Well I think it's obvious that Marlon and I are getting the down stairs room" Brody blurted out while walking in.

"Hey! How come?" Mitch whined.

"Well, We are the strongest couple and it's Marlons house" she answered, crossing her arms and grinning.

"Woah, strongest couple? Well if that's how it's sorted then me and Minnie should get it" Violet argued.