T W E N T Y - O N E

Start from the beginning

'Oh yeah... I forgot he went to Japan. Should I invite him as well?' you thought and nodded anyways. "Hey."

"And where are you going this evening? You look quite... decent."

"No talking. Come on," you dragged him towards your car and drove off to the beach. Just as you get there, you parked your car and when to the restaurant that was near the beach. You saw some of them glaring at each other, talking, laughing.

Luke went up to them first as they greeted him. Some just ignore him though. You stop walking and looked at them and all of your flashback begins to insert your mind.

The first day you arrived, the day you make friends and parties, romance, and enemies were all there. You smile to yourself and held onto your sling back. "Y/N!" they called out as you waved at them.

Just as you were taking one step, your eyes darted towards a man with a gun. Your eyes went wide as he got up and aim his gun. With a quick flash, you grabbed a food knife, which it's mostly harmless and threw it at him, aiming it at his gun. It hits directly at it and he let go while wincing in pain. "Son of a-" he growled but was cut off by another bang sound.

With a quick swift, you moved sideways and dodge the bullet.

"Two against one? Clearly unfair," you mumbled as you grabbed another knife. Just as you were about to threw it, a man grabbed your wrist from behind and hold onto your waist, lifting you up.

"Let GO!" your feet was fast enough to kicked his 'sun' as he groaned in pain and let you go. You kicked him in the stomach again, making sure he was beat up but not dead. Your eyes darted towards the last man who was still holding his gun. You took off your bag and dropped it on Taeko's lap.

"Wait for me," you run off with the knife in your hand as you sprinted towards the man and grabbed him by behind of his vest and yanked him towards the floor. He aim his gun as you quickly react by holding both of his hands up above his head, both of your legs trapping his body to the floor.

At last, you punched him in the face, making him lose consciousness and his gun fell from his hand. You breath heavily as you got up but eyes widened as something poke out of his pocket.

Some crowd had already ran off but your friends stayed. You walked up towards the man with his injured hand. You grabbed him by the collar of his vest and yanked him on the wall.

"P-please! Don't hurt me! I-I have a family!" the poor man said. You looked at him eyes wide. "Please! You have to understand! They're coming for your bro--" he stopped breathing as you let go and winced in pain. You were electrocuted.

You look down at his foot to see a device. It was the same symbol but with the lion on it. And yet, the poor man died. Sirens filled the place as you looked everywhere and the police got out from his car. "Miss, we need to ask a couple questions."

"Police officer, she didn't do anything wrong. In face she-" an anonymous guy and girl tried to defend you but you cut them off with a wave and smile at them.

"Go ahead," you said as he nodded and bring you to the other officers. As minutes passed, you came back and thanked the two couple again as you walked up to the rest of your friends who just watch in silent.

"I think we should go somewhere more private."

~ ❤ ~

In the end, all of you ended up on a clear grass field park. You set up a few blankets on the grass and your friends sat there. Mujo helped you clean your hands and bandage your arm which was wounded by the fight you had.