Rvb S11 E18 "Fire"

Start from the beginning

Grif: Boosh! Future cubes, bitches!

Zeta, Leo, Wash and Donut pop up from behind cover.

Wash: What was that?

Donut: Future cubes! The cubes of the future!

Sarge (Distance): I still think they'd be better with grenades!

Grif: Kiss my ass!

Gunfire strikes the rock near Grif. He whimpers and ducks, moving back into the alcove.

Leo: You know what, that's not a bad idea. Zeta think you can grab me some grenades!

Zeta ducks behind cover and grabs a bag filled with grenades next to her that's leaned up against the barricade, passing it to Leo.

Zeta: What are you doing?

Leo: You'll see!

Leo pulls out one of the future cubes and looks at Wade who's near him.

Leo: Hey Wade!

Wade shoots one of the soldiers with his shotgun, before ducking down and looking at Leo.

Wade: What!

Leo tosses him the future cube as Wade catches it.

Leo: When I say so, throw it at the bag!

Wade: Wait... If your doing what, I think your doing then this is going to be freaking awesome!

Leo pulls out one of the grenades in the bag, pulling the pin and dropping it back in the bag. He then tosses it into the air.

Leo: Now!

Wade throws the cube at the bag, making it disappear. Wade then turns to see a group of soldiers, before throwing another cube at them.

Wade: Your cordially invited bitches!

The cube lands in the middle of the group of soldiers, where the bag appears. It explodes killing the group of soldiers.

Sarge (Distance): Now, that's what I like to see!

Zeta: You could of just thrown the bag!

Wade: But where's the fun in that!

Wash and Caboose watch as the conflict unfolds, until they are distracted by a rocket impacting into the wall behind them. They turn to look at the two battle robots duking it out.

Caboose: Freckles!

Lopez 2.0 is being hit with minigun rounds, fired by Freckles.

Lopez 2.0: {>Stop shooting me and let me kill you!<}

Lopez 2.0 fires a missile at Freckles, which hits him and causes his shields to flare.

Freckles: {Shields critical.}

Caboose: Ah, we have to help him!

Wash: Alright! Let's grab some explosives and...

Donut stands up.

Donut: Wait. I know what to do.

Donut runs past Wash and Caboose towards the two robots.

Wash: What the... Just cover him!

Freckles takes another hit from a missile, damaging him slightly, causing him to spark.